Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Billy Joel is so dumb and overrated that he really should bring out Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, and the Rolling Stones and then I might go see it if he stands behind a curtain and they don't play his songs.
why are you quoting a post from viva hate from mar 31 2020? did you get all excited when you heard me mention her name or something?

I’ve been plagued by people telling both wicked and complimentary shaggy-dog yarns about me and I couldn’t give a :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:, one person knows my heart and soul and he’s the ONLY one who matters 🙏

Billy Joel is so dumb and overrated that he really should bring out Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, and the Rolling Stones and then I might go see it if he stands behind a curtain and they don't play his songs.

WTF? so its VH who drinks pineapple tequlia?

:hammer:

I’ve been plagued by people telling both wicked and complimentary shaggy-dog yarns about me and I couldn’t give a :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:, one person knows my heart and soul and he’s the ONLY one who matters 🙏

o_O

Fredo poetry is about booze FFS :hammer:

It’s such a thrill when they recognise modern music is shit.

It was my boy’s birthday and his (wealthier) mum & step-dad got him a Gibson. We went on the internet and George Harrison owned one similar. A happy accident—my boy’s fave Beatle.

Hovis Junior, if you’re reading this: vote “like” on this post and the authorities will be over as soon as possible. There’s help out there, I promise you.

"I've said a lot of bonkers stuff, so here's that other stuff there's no argument about, in order to, however briefly, stitch up my wafer-thin reputation. Please remember this, not the other stuff I may have said or advocated"

:rolleyes:
wafer thin reputation>the fungus patents are wafer thin> :hammer:

verso obviously thinks its ok to treat animals with cruelty,hes not only happy hating M but hes also happy hating anything M stands for,shocking and mental at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom