Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You can look for meaning without reducing yourself to a spineless jellyfish hoping for an adult version of Santa or the Tooth Fairy. 10 seconds of intelligent introspection would make that obvious.
Your on form pal....
keep em coming 😇😇😇😇😇

You can look for meaning without reducing yourself to a spineless jellyfish hoping for an adult version of Santa or the Tooth Fairy. 10 seconds of intelligent introspection would make that obvious.
lol, you poor soul

look at these long flat downward hanging cheeks, like two slabs of ham.

1638842362193.png

dont be mad at me, acton, just because you like your women (or, rather, school girls) to look like easter hams.

no, actually it isnt. you see whats happening with the woke, and antifa--thats a result of the death of christianity. what these people want more than anything is meaning in their lives. and without religion there is a vaccuum that anything can come along and fill (and usually what fills it is far worse than religion). without a sense of meaning, comes mental disease. you seem like an ugly person (with shitty taste), that's your disease.
If you want to reduce the history of Earth from 4.5 BILLION years (mankind 200,000 years) to 2 thousand years of Christianity then good for you. You came in to the cinema at the last second of the closing credits and decided you know what it was all about. You choose to follow a religion that favours the status quo and hides paedophilia because it'll all work out in 'the next life'. How convenient. All while collecting your money.

Armageddon Days Are Here (Again).

If the real Jesus Christ were to stand up today
He'd be gunned down cold by the CIA
Oh, the lights that now burn brightest behind stained glass
Will cast the darkest shadows upon the human heart
But God didn't build himself that throne
God doesn't live in Israel or Rome
God doesn't belong to the yankee dollar
God doesn't plant the bombs for Hezbollah
God doesn't even go to church
And God won't send us down to Allah to burn
God will remind us what we already know

That the human race is about to reap what it's sown

If you want to reduce the history of Earth from 4.5 BILLION years (mankind 200,000 years) to 2 thousand years of Christianity then good for you. You came in to the cinema at the last second of the closing credits and decided you know what it was all about. You choose to follow a religion that favours the status quo and hides paedophilia because it'll all work out in 'the next life'. How convenient. All while collecting your money.

im done discussing this with you. i find you gross, weak, and sad.

Last week rifke was "amoral" and "sometimes a satanist" and this week the death of christianity causes people to be "woke." I don't know if she's trolling or got hold of a bad can of cubed beets.

You sound like you hate good looking women.
another sad cliche. youd better watch it or the hashtag #sadlittleman is going to become yours.

oh no, i love models. my love for models is well known. ive been accused of spamming this board before with models. the thing is, i love beautiful women--that is, women that are beautiful. now that doesnt mean that i hate women that arent beautiful (as in ms. haggard ham), but i do hate bad taste that sees beauty where it doesnt exist. i take it as a sign of a low level of consciousness. and if there is any evil (that archaic word!) in this world, it is a low level consciousness.

for examples of women who are ACTUALLY beautiful, see: kate moss, angela lindvall, bridget hall, frankie rayder, audrey marnay, carmen kass, liisa winkler, malgosia bela, maggie rizer, nadja auermann, kirsty hume, erin wasson, anouck lepere, gemma ward, sasha pivovarova, natalia vodianova, daria werbowy, carmen maria hillestadt, mariacarla boscono, louise pedersen, rie rasmussen, daiane conterato, colette pechekhonova, ana claudia michels, caroline ribeiro, mariana weickert, shalom harlow, helena christensen. margaux hemingway, polina kouklina, solagne wilvert, sophie vlaming, anna maria urajevskaya, vlada roslyakova, jeisa chiminnazo, linda vojtova, maria dvirnik, tetyana brazhnyk, amber valetta, natasha poly, eugenia volodina, iekeliene stange, snejana onopka, hana soukopova, roos van bosstraeten, an oost, elise crombez, noot seear, liberty ross, carolyn murphy, etc etc etc.

NOW do you undestand?!?!?

She’s a Hitler fan.
She adores Hitler ... she showed me one night, trying to get me on board
With her images she sent me ...

A new all time low
Even for her
And her egos

Morrissey’s Princess

Bum bum

Born to be an arse

And many, many more

She adores Hitler ... she showed me one night, trying to get me on board