Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

That's all very nice until you try spreading the mental disease to others. Which always happens. Religion is to the mind what Jimmy Saville was to little kids dying in hospital beds. It was you who brought up the fictitious Last Supper analogy, not me.

:handpointup:

its if you took FC and made him drink a gallon of 'dramallama juice'🤒:hammer:

172 years and counting. About the same length of time you've been wiping your greased fingers on the back of your mother's sofa. Change your sweatpants. I can hear them cracking when you shamble to the fridge.
:rolleyes:

as you grow broker without money and refusing to find work, unable to afford a stupid Cure tix, the more you dont feel like going to concerts.:lbf:

:hammer:

i cant imagine the level of spiritual poverty it would take to reduce god, the concept of god, to the concept of santa or the tooth fairy. truly, i feel sorry for you. you have a very, VERY narrow mind and limited imagination. as oscar wilde said (speaking of jesus): He sees all the lovely influences of life as modes of light: the imagination itself is the world of light. The world is made by it, and yet the world cannot understand it: that is because the imagination is simply a manifestation of love, and it is love and the capacity for it that distinguishes one human being from another.

you should try reading more wilde. atheism is no longer seen as cool, fyi.
Rifke. I am sorry for ranting and raving in our back and forth posts. It was petty. I've had to listen to an awful lot of people trying to force their viewpoints on me in real life and it just reached a point where I vented here. It was ignorant of me to be so insulting.

Rifke. I am sorry for ranting and raving in our back and forth posts. It was petty. I've had to listen to an awful lot of people trying to force their viewpoints on me in real life and it just reached a point where I vented here. It was ignorant of me to be so insulting.
acton,takes a good man to apologise,well done.

it's cool! im just sick of people looking down on others who have spiritual belief as being non-intellectual. as far as i can see, it doesnt take any more intellect to believe in primordial ooze that contains in it all the material of the universe and life on earth as it does to believe in a universe that is at it's centre joyful and conscious.

You'd be useless in a movie theater- you try to project, but your bulb's burnt out

:lbf:

'i will listen to the stupid Cure cuck croak from the parking lot':lbf:
its not that i have no money for one miserable ticket its that i cant be
bothered to actually go inside'

just admit you have no job and no money FFS MAN UP:censored::hammer:

I wouldn’t have apologised to that olde scrubber, even if I was in the wrong ...

:lbf:

'i will listen to the stupid Cure cuck croak from the parking lot':lbf:
its not that i have no money for one miserable ticket its that i cant be
bothered to actually go inside'

just admit you have no job and no money FFS MAN UP:censored::hammer:
Olde sweaty nuts is even more worse off than you Cro :laughing:

At least you have oxen and Hoggs
As dowry for Jolene:sweet::flowers:

As for Sweaty left nut ,
No job,
No cure tix
Poor dwelling...

I mean, who wants to go see
A man who looks like
Elizebeth Taylor
On her death bed .. FFS

"They" did "land on the moon" but the footage we see of it was fake and created by Stanley Kubrick.

Olde sweaty nuts is even more worse off than you Cro :laughing:

At least you have oxen and Hoggs
As dowry for Jolene:sweet::flowers:

As for Sweaty left nut ,
No job,
No cure tix
Poor dwelling...

I mean, who wants to go see
A man who looks like
Elizebeth Taylor
On her death bed .. FFS
Haha I hope to get my Cure tix tomorrow morning for Dublin. Hard to beat The Cure in an indoor venue.

WTF????? that lame group James is putting tickets on sale 8 months in advance, today for next
JUNE???? wtf is wrong with them cant they sell any tickets FFS:(

what a Katastrofa:volcano:

and what is this that I read? the dumb show is in a small TENT the
BIG TOP like a circus????🤡 2000 capacity and playing with the likes
of sucko groups like Biffy Clyro whoever they may happen to be???🥵

a SHANDA!!! they should retire for this.🐔
:hammer:

1639046262123.png

This woman is not funny. She interrupts the bakers talking with Mary and Paul and makes comments that are never funny. She was absent on one episode and it was so much better.

View attachment 78099

This woman is not funny. She interrupts the bakers talking with Mary and Paul and makes comments that are never funny. She was absent on one episode and it was so much better.
I presume your on about the bake off nonsense?

That woman 🙄
As you say isn’t very funny at all,
She’s very annoying
As soon as I see it’s face, it’s a mad scramble for the remote control..

Back
Top Bottom