Off-topic fight thread

Your knowledge of female anatomy is almost on par with Morrissey's. Almost.
Your knowledge of viruses and how they work is zero. Your knowledge of how media operates is zero. Your knowledge on how to attract a man is zero. So keep your goofy trap closed and stop spreading disgusting nonsense

I've got an image of a fat virgin incel blaming everyone but himself for his lack of success with the ladies, and life in general. The immigrants and brown folk have taken all the jobs he would have wanted.
Skinny, you're a bitter , lonely sodomite that keeps saying you're done with Morrissey but your life is so empty and pathetic that you have nowhere to go

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a pseudo-Alpha will never hurt me! Don't you have a closeted homosexual support group meeting to attend? Make sure to bring up your fear of vaginas. Telling a group of strangers on a Morrissey website won't help you, and if anyone needs help it's you!
This is insight to how you sodomites think. You're only motivated by squirting so you assume everyone else is

Easy squirt boy. You know what I said is true. Lay off the dumpster pumping and you won't hate yourself as much

Just because the gay community shunned you doesn't mean you have to act like a little b*tch to the people here. It's beyond time for you to stop crying into and start biting your pillow oh God of Dumpster Pumpers!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a pseudo-Alpha will never hurt me! Don't you have a closeted homosexual support group meeting to attend? Make sure to bring up your fear of vaginas. Telling a group of strangers on a Morrissey website won't help you, and if anyone needs help it's you!

Barnaby didnt you post you gave up vag back in 1978 when you took up disco in tight 'jordache'
french 'jeans'.;)
are those tight stretch:ROFLMAO:
pantalooons stlill inside that 'closet' of yours?:woman:

Just because the gay community shunned you doesn't mean you have to act like a little b*tch to the people here. It's beyond time for you to stop crying into and start biting your pillow oh God of Dumpster Pumpers!

:unsure:

Barnaby, where do you get your gay community info??
'biting your pillow' WTF THATS GAY STUFF?
Barnaby 'straighten' ?
or FC is gonna need a new sidekick?
MAN UP BARNABY!!?

Oh boy, all the lame-os (not you vegan cro ) are present in this thread. What a disappointing fight thread.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a pseudo-Alpha will never hurt me!":dancer:
@Barnaby, Spokesperson for the Gay Grey Panthers Community.?

Barnaby, your good bud Fake Cham wants to learn all about Dumpster Pumping.?
Whatever you do, Barnaby, keep it clean FFS?

I don't care for PJW but it's funny that a cuck like you talks shit about Morrissey, a man infinity more intelligent and brave than you. Go put your tampon back on before stepping outside
It's 2020 and you're using the word cuck. I guarantee you that everyone in your life is deeply embarrassed for you and your "redpill" mentality. Please leave the room when adults are talking, okay?

Back
Top Bottom