Off-topic fight thread

Michael Jackson was a child molester who looked cool walking backwards.
you aint douglas "sexy" murray. you aint douglas. you aint murray. and you definitely aint sexy. ergo, no one cares what you think, capiche?

what did dougie say about michael jackson??
Douglas Murray said on his Twitter page last year 2019 after the "Leaving Neverland" film thing came out that he thinks Michael Jackson is guilty. I can't support Douglas Murray. I'm a big supporter of Michael Jackson and I know that he is 100% innocent!

I don't trust Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson from 'InfoWars' they are haters of Michael Jackson. Ricky Gervais is another hater of Michael Jackson and he is an atheist.

Why do you like Douglas Murray? You said that you find him sexy. You also like the dudes from the indie band "Suede". You fancy Joe Biden. Are there other men you like? Are you still a Morrissey fan? I thought maybe you were not anymore after that horrible stuff you said about Morrissey when his beloved mother Elizabeth (Betty) had just died.

Do you like Donald Trump at all? Donald Trump's mother is Scottish. One of the things I like about Donald Trump is that he was friends with Michael Jackson and he is supportive of the Jackson family he is also friends with La Toya Jackson. Donald Trump seems to care about the Christian community.

I like Fiona Dodwell a lot because she is supportive of both Morrissey and Michael Jackson.

Douglas Murray said on his Twitter page last year 2019 after the "Leaving Neverland" film thing came out that he thinks Michael Jackson is guilty. I can't support Douglas Murray. I'm a big supporter of Michael Jackson and I know that he is 100% innocent!

I don't trust Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson from 'InfoWars' they are haters of Michael Jackson. Ricky Gervais is another hater of Michael Jackson and he is an atheist.

Why do you like Douglas Murray? You said that you find him sexy. You also like the dudes from the indie band "Suede". You fancy Joe Biden. Are there other men you like? Are you still a Morrissey fan? I thought maybe you were not anymore after that horrible stuff you said about Morrissey when his beloved mother Elizabeth (Betty) had just died.

Do you like Donald Trump at all? Donald Trump's mother is Scottish. One of the things I like about Donald Trump is that he was friends with Michael Jackson and he is supportive of the Jackson family he is also friends with La Toya Jackson. Donald Trump seems to care about the Christian community.

I like Fiona Dodwell a lot because she is supportive of both Morrissey and Michael Jackson.
fiona dodwell seems like my kind of person then. you're funny. morrissey solo has the weirdest people :lbf:

fiona dodwell seems like my kind of person then. you're funny. morrissey solo has the weirdest people :lbf:
I'm not trying to be funny. If you are a true Michael Jackson fan then why would you support Douglas Murray who believes he is guilty? Michael Jackson was NOT a pedophile. There is plenty of evidence out there to prove this. Michael Jackson is 100% innocent he was set up. Please do some research online and look at Taj Jackson's Twitter page.

I also found your horrible comments about Morrissey after his beloved mother's death cruel. Morrissey lost the most important person in his life his mother Elizabeth (Betty). You have a lack of compassion for Morrissey. Are you still a Morrissey fan?

I try to keep up to date with the haters of both Morrissey and Michael Jackson in the media. Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson from 'InfoWars' think along the same lines as Douglas Murray they believe Michael Jackson is guilty and were part of the 'cancel' Michael Jackson and 'mute' Michael Jackson campaign last year which was played out on Twitter and in the media. Last year was very tough for Michael Jackson fans. Sadly, "cancel culture" in general is getting bigger since last year.

Yes, Fiona Dodwell is one of the good people. I really love her. Fiona Dodwell is very supportive of both Morrissey and Michael Jackson. Russell Brand is one of the few comedians who is I think supportive of both Morrissey and Michael Jackson. I like Boy George he is supportive of both Morrissey and Michael Jackson. The late Pete Burnes from the Liverpool group "Dead or Alive" was supportive of both Morrissey and Michael Jackson.

I see through Ricky Gervais he is a very wealthy man and very well connected he is part of the system yet he tries to appear to be a 'man of the people' a down to earth, salt of the earth type guy like he is exposing the elites secrets. Ricky Gervais is a big Michael Jackson hater. Ricky Gervais is an atheist and he isn't supportive of Christians.

You have interesting taste in men. You like Douglas Murray and find him sexy. You like the lads from the indie band "Suede". You fancy Joe Biden. What other men do you like?

What do you think of Donald Trump? I know Morrissey doesn't like Donald Trump very much at all. There are some things about Donald Trump that I like. Donald Trump is a big supporter of Israel like Morrissey is. I'm a big supporter of Israel. Donald Trump seems to care about the Christian community. I'm a born-again Christian. Donald Trump has always been supportive of Michael Jackson and was even friends with him. Donald Trump is also friends with La Toya Jackson and likes the Jackson family. Michael Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson was like his best friend. The great Katherine Jackson the Jackson family matriarch is still alive.

Do you know if Fiona Dodwell has some Scottish heritage? Fiona is a Scottish name. Donald Trump's beautiful mother was Scottish.

and who calls their mother "darling" anyway? thats a little weird. its like when people at my work call people twice their age "hon". my grandma would've called that disrespectful.
Almost as disrespectful as calling someone a 'pedo,' eh?

you're right, and as i said before, whether or not you are a pedo is only between you and the children you molested which is why ive stopped calling you that
And I did see the comment that you subsequently deleted so don't try to write it all off as a joke.

what i dont understand is how silent reader could actually think YOU--you of little brain and even less humour--could possibly think you're better than everyone else. he sure got the wrong end of the stick on that one.

Jesus wept; how did we get from Morrissey recognising his mother’s birthday to this?

what i dont understand is how silent reader could actually think YOU--you of little brain and even less humour--could possibly think you're better than everyone else. he sure got the wrong end of the stick on that one.
Well perhaps next time you could try introducing something clever or humorous into your 'jokes' because thus far you don't seem to have grasped the nature of humour.

Back
Top Bottom