Off-topic fight thread

It's 2020 and you're using the word cuck. I guarantee you that everyone in your life is deeply embarrassed for you and your "redpill" mentality. Please leave the room when adults are talking, okay?
The funniest thing is, he has no idea what a tampon is.

It's 2020 and you're using the word cuck. I guarantee you that everyone in your life is deeply embarrassed for you and your "redpill" mentality. Please leave the room when adults are talking, okay?
You spend your time on a Morrissey forum talking shit about Morrissey. You're a clown , not an adult. You simp and whine on here constantly

it's what you wear up your ass while sitting at your computer crying about Morrissey as your wife pounds your neighbor because she's married to a pathetic troll

Ah, so I was right, you have no idea what a tampon is. You need to get yourself educated fella. Move out of the Hick Town and get yourself sorted.

it's what you wear up your ass while sitting at your computer crying about Morrissey as your wife pounds your neighbor because she's married to a pathetic troll
Bloody hell, steady on.... good reply though.......we need more of this on here, its gone tame since the last two gigs....

Ah, so I was right, you have no idea what a tampon is. You need to get yourself educated fella. Move out of the Hick Town and get yourself sorted.
That was shit, Surface. If you’re going to act the c*** on this site, you’d do well not to look like a twat while your doing it.

Your knowledge of viruses and how they work is zero. Your knowledge of how media operates is zero. Your knowledge on how to attract a man is zero. So keep your goofy trap closed and stop spreading disgusting nonsense
That's because that other trap of theirs is open spreading something else. :squiffy:

That was shit, Surface. If you’re going to act the c*** on this site, you’d do well not to look like a twat while your doing it.

o_O

I expect that he meant to post it as "morrissey.leftnut.com but forgot to switch log ins.:satellite:

:handpointup:

cuck?‍?

pld6yqjivmv41.jpg

:rolleyes:

FC why are you dissing the Churches when you cant even give out a miserable quarter.
25 CENTS FFS!! what kind of a Bernie Woke SJW are you anyways? No instead of giving
the poor man a quarter for the burrito we have to read a long psycho babble about
all the scenarios as to whether to part with your precious quarter or not.:)
Only to learn that 'hey man if you want a quarter get a job' or swipe something WTF!!!!!?‍♂️
Are you Trump now FC????????:eek:

Youd think they asked you for a billion quids.

:rolleyes:

FC why are you dissing the Churches when you cant even give out a miserable quarter.
25 CENTS FFS!! what kind of a Bernie Woke SJW are you anyways? No instead of giving
the poor man a quarter for the burrito we have to read a long psycho babble about
all the scenarios as to whether to part with your precious quarter or not.:)
Only to learn that 'hey man if you want a quarter get a job' or swipe something WTF!!!!!?‍♂️
Are you Trump now FC????????:eek:

Youd think they asked you for a billion quids.
Speak English, immigrant.

Back
Top Bottom