Off-topic fight thread

oagyecor4uw41.jpg

What happened to @bhops? He and his sheep should go on Gary Busey Pet Judge. He might be able to win the argument.

I'm here boo, I'm just not that compelled to spend my time here everyday posting. But thanks for the Gary Busey post, I LOVE Gary. How he didn't receive a best Supporting Actor nomination for his intense role in 'Under Siege' is beyond me.

I'm here boo, I'm just not that compelled to spend my time here everyday posting. But thanks for the Gary Busey post, I LOVE Gary. How he didn't receive a best Supporting Actor nomination for his intense role in 'Under Siege' is beyond me.
I will look for that one on Tubi.

Nearly everyone is a narcissist except you, selflessly spending years of your life posting low key hatred about a singer?
Even if what you say about me is true, spending years of my life posting “hatred” about a singer, I simply don’t see how that is narcissistic? You do know the definition of that term, yes? I reckon you don’t. But that doesn’t surprise me after reading your simplistic, childish posts.

Even if what you say about me is true, spending years of my life posting “hatred” about a singer, I simply don’t see how that is narcissistic? You do know the definition of that term, yes? I reckon you don’t. But that doesn’t surprise me after reading your simplistic, childish posts.

Reagrdless......But I think we can all agree that you are a c***. And if you can't see why...then you are an utter c***. Why would you pick holes at a statement of someone grieving? What the f*** is wrong with you?

You don't have to tell us about your life - it's a set of character traits.

Again, says the self righteous character. Listen, if it makes you feel better about yourself to attack me without solicitation, go at it. But spare me the “I’m better than you” attitude.

No. He’s 100% correct, son. You’re head is so far up Morrissey’s anus that you can’t see the shit for the pucker. The post is absolutely baseless and classless.

I’m surprised he didn’t shit on the Italian police, the Guardian and the NME in the same post.

The man can’t even make his own mother’s death about HER. Somehow, he’s got to make it about HIM. What a f***ing douche-bag.

Best to her family and friends. Sorry about that “one relative”.

I'm not your son.

Now, you're making it all about you... 🙄
Nice try to turn it around on me. Let’s be clear here, you responded to my post. You attacked me. YOU did that. Nice attempt at trying to confuse the issue. Please. Weak as water. You truly are simple. When in doubt, attempt to turn the tables? You are simply a fool and frankly, an idiot. Try to pick on someone at your intellectual level - a 10 year old maybe? Ta ta, darlin’.

Morrissey made the loutish statement and posted it to the internet. He could grieve in private, with those close to him but that’s not what he’s doing. ...and he’s still talking rubbish.

Fair game, kiddo.

“Free speech”. ;)

I suppose we'll get the Melvis, cashmere & cheese at any moment.

I'm not your son.
No. No you’re not MY son. That’s exactly what I said, when they accused me.

Were you, I’d have had you sorted out long ago, before unleashing you into the world and allowing you to consistently make yourself look like an ignorant sack of shit.

...but you’re a son to the universe and - for that reason I embrace your special level of daftness.

Actually, it seems it is all about YOU. Obviously. Again, keep coming at me. Just as you did from the start. YOU came at me. You made this about you. You’re mental. f***. Haha. Go have a pork pie and make night night.

This is some spiral you're on.

Back
Top Bottom