Off-topic fight thread

No. No you’re not MY son. That’s exactly what I said, when they accused me.

Were you, I’d have had you sorted out long ago, before unleashing you into the world and allowing you to consistently make yourself look like an ignorant sack of shit.

...but you’re a son to the universe and - for that reason I embrace your special level of daftness.
Ok, Boomer

I thought babies hated Morrissey!

Oh wait. That's the Left I'm thinking of. So easily interchangeable.
PREDICTION: You, crying and stamping your feet like a toddler - within 24 hours.

Fak Arf, rube.

Won’t be long now. 6 more electoral votes. Need a tissue?
Not at all. If Biden's in, he's in. I'm not gonna kick and scream and throw a tantrum like a little bitch for the next four years because things didn't go my way. That's what leftists do.

It is what it is. Sometimes you get the guy in that you voted for, sometimes you don't. If Biden is indeed the (extremely narrow) favorite of the majority, then that's how it is and I hope that he and that braying horse nitwit VP he picked don't cock up the country too egregiously over the next four years.

Just gotta move on and live life. No big deal. I respect the process and if Biden won, he won.

Not at all. If Biden's in, he's in. I'm not gonna kick and scream and throw a tantrum like a little bitch for the next four years because things didn't go my way. That's what leftists do.

It is what it is. Sometimes you get the guy in that you voted for, sometimes you don't. If Biden is indeed the (extremely narrow) favorite of the majority, then that's how it is and I hope that he and that braying horse nitwit VP he picked don't cock up the country too egregiously over the next four years.

Just gotta move on and live life. No big deal. I respect the process and if Biden won, he won.
“That’s what leftists do”? Are you paying attention? Not a peep from the left. Count the votes. That’s how democracy works. The same can’t be said of the stuck-rubes who support the orange clown though, can it? They’re scraping and screaming and suing. ...and LOSING at every turn.

Do try to follow along, li’l shooter.

“That’s what leftists do”? Are you paying attention? Not a peep from the left. Count the votes. That’s how democracy works. The same can’t be said of the stuck-rubes who support the orange clown though, can it? They’re scraping and screaming and suing. ...and LOSING at every turn.

Do try to follow along, li’l shooter.
You asked me if I needed a Kleenex. I don't speak for anyone but myself, c*u*n*t.

Last edited:
You asked me if I needed a Kleenex. I don't speak for anyone but myself, c*u*n*t.
You’re full of shit, if you think your hick mentality is your own, kiddo. You got it from your fat uncle Cletus - at Aunday dinner - and from the cult you follow on the internet. ...but carry on. You’re in swell company here.

You’re full of shit, if you think your hick mentality is your own, kiddo. You got it from your fat uncle Cletus - at Aunday dinner - and from the cult you follow on the internet. ...but carry on. You’re in swell company here.
'Round these here parts we mostly skip Aunday dinner.

I thought babies hated Morrissey!

Oh wait. That's the Left I'm thinking of. So easily interchangeable.
You mistake Liberals for Republican trash babies crying about losing an election fair and square.

Skylarker is the type of cuck who thinks he’s such a “big strong man” on the internet but in reality he’s going to die in the most pathetic of ways. I can’t wait to laugh at his funeral and use his grave as a toilet.

oh he will cock up the country, and the world. i do believe this is the end of an empire. i dont mean in a biblical sense but in a historical sense. douglas murray talks about how always at the end of empires people become obsessed with gender, such as we're seeing now. there's always in the final days of empires a general decadence and breaking down of boundaries and structure. donald trump could have held it off but joe biden cant or wont. expect to see further loss of free speech, critical race theory being implemented widely, the equality act being written into law (wherein children will be allowed to decide if they want to transition, and if their parents oppose such a thing their child may very well be taken away). it's a disaster, and we're at the point where if it goes any further there's going to be no coming back from it.

oh he will cock up the country, and the world. i do believe this is the end of an empire. i dont mean in a biblical sense but in a historical sense. douglas murray talks about how always at the end of empires people become obsessed with gender, such as we're seeing now. there's always in the final days of empires a general decadence and breaking down of boundaries and structure. donald trump could have held it off but joe biden cant or wont. expect to see further loss of free speech, critical race theory being implemented widely, the equality act being written into law (wherein children will be allowed to decide if they want to transition, and if their parents oppose such a thing their child may very well be taken away). it's a disaster, and we're at the point where if it goes any further there's going to be no coming back from it.
Maybe stick to talking about things you're going to buy that you hope will make you interesting because you're really not cut out for this.

Should it? Says who? And you've written that on a thread entitled "Morrissey's Worst Song." Very celebratory.
You really don’t like people impinging on your little world do you? You & all the ‘regulars’.

Where are they all today by the way? Maybe they actually have a life beyond here?

Back
Top Bottom