"Off-topic" on a Cure fansite

"The More I See Pizza, The More I Want It! List Your Weaknesses."

:rofl:

Dude. Are you blobbing? :p

I'm sick of I Am A Ghost and jamescagney fighting over pathetic bollocks.

Can't they either just meet up and have a proper fight or just f*** each other

This site is pathetic.

More people love reading bollocks then actually reading news on the music.

Maybe you can contribute something over there, start a thread, for example, or meaningfully contribute, like you do on here.

I want to thank you for your contribution to humanity. :laughing:

And here I thought this was "just the Internet."

I was going to start a thread called "Songs about Mars," but I noticed someone had already made that hilarious contribution to society. :)

I helped out my friend who is a kindergarten teacher for valentines day which is kind of a big deal to kindergartners involving lots of crafts and games. In the room next door is also a kindergarten class which teaches the identical thing every day, just a different teacher, different decorations, etc.. So we spilt the activities between the two rooms and moved the entire calss into the other room for about an hour. One little girl kept coming up to me asking over and over if this move was permanent, expressing her displeasure with it all, telling me that she didn't like it at all one bit. I kept reassuring her it was just temporary, that we were going back to the regular classroom in a bit. She was not convinced. Then when we did go back to the regular classroom you could see this look of complete contentment mellow out her face. Some people really don't like change. The same but different.

maybe you can contribute something over there, start a thread, for example, or meaningfully contribute, like you do on here.

oh wait, you don't. You just hiss and groan and you constantly moan, but you don't ever go away.

win!!!

It's not just me doing the fighting.

No thanks on either count. :sick:

This site is pathetic.

This site has gone extremely boring.

There is no news on the music.

This site is pathetic.

No, you're blobbing. You made a blobby comment about Henry Rollins too. Essokay, I just finished my blob.

(That's my new favorite word.)

This site is pathetic.

Ghost, 7:30pm is good for me. Your place or mine? f***, fight, or both at the same time, your choice. :)

Mozza, I'm sorry about my contribution to the bollocks. I agree it gets very boring when every thread becomes a discussion about me and Scarlet.

I want to thank you for your contribution to humanity. :laughing:

And here I thought this was "just the Internet."

I was going to start a thread called "Songs about Mars," but I noticed someone had already made that hilarious contribution to society. :)

Can't beat the old jamescagney "humor".

Originally Posted by jamescagney
The people over there seem generally smarter and better looking than the people here. Funnier, too.

"Let me introduce myself..."

:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom