"Off-topic" on a Cure fansite

Why is everyone in such a crabby mood today - is it International Pre-Menstrual Tension Day and no one informed me? Damn, I hate when that happens. :mad:

Is it true Robert's drinking has gotten out of control? The rumour on the last tour was that there was a vomit bucket at the ready off-stage for Bob's use. Poor guy (if it's true).

Oh, no. He is an alcoholic (has even said so himself), but he's the kind who generally has control of his life. He's not a sloppy drunk. There's no way he could put on such tight concerts if he were drunk on stage.

They have a knitting/crochet thread but no Knitted Cure? No naughty Knitted Bobs? What kind of a fandom is that? ;)

Kate, PLEASE knit me a Bob doll. OMG, I'd love you forever!

Why is everyone in such a crabby mood today - is it International Pre-Menstrual Tension Day and no one informed me? Damn, I hate when that happens. :mad:

Oh f*** off. :p

I'm just kidding. :o I just finished so I dunno what's up with everyone else.

Ooh grey and black,quelle surprise

Perhaps we can have a member or thread swap?

Or maybe just a big snowball fight?

Should I go over the The Cure site and start talking symbols and see if they can deal? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the "moderation queue" to be added to the forum, whatever that means. :rolleyes:

I got a youtube clip, a tarot image. I went all the way. :p

Hur. REE. UP. MODERATORS!!!!!!!!

by the way, back in the early days of my long banishment from here :(
which I mostly deserved :o I posted on a trollish site called "troll kingdom"
and well, there people would post threads about where they were going to "invade" next(usually not music sites by the way)
but some of yous, are reminding me of them doing that right now :eek:

Last edited:
by the way, back in the early days of my long banishment from here :(
which I mostly deserved :o I posted on a trollish site called "troll kingdom"
and well, there people would post threads about where they were going to "invade" next(usually not music sites by the way)
but some of yous, are reminding me of them doing that right now :eek:

I'm not a troll. I didn't even go into the pillar part. :rofl:

Last edited:
thanks for quoting my spelling error :cool:
and I did not call you "a troll", thats a noun, I am very post post modern, I hate nouns, darling, you know that :thumb:

I went back and corrected it, nobody'll ever know.

Back
Top Bottom