"Off-topic" on a Cure fansite

42 people have read it, nobody's commented. :tears: Oh well. :D

Okay, well it turns out Cure people are little more open to weird interpretation than us. :rolleyes: Although, I've had a LOT of positive feedback on here so I think it's just the fresh factor. You know me as a dum dum with weird thoughts, over there they think I'm a scholar. Which I am, but you guys know me know me so maybe the symbolism stuff is a hard pill to swallow after you've read that I've clipped my fingernails into my purse and love strawberry mochi.

I prefer our MorrisseySolo...

I'd crack a joke, but I'd be banned if I did

But..I still prefer our MS...

Okay, well it turns out Cure people are little more open to weird interpretation than us. :rolleyes: Although, I've had a LOT of positive feedback on here so I think it's just the fresh factor. You know me as a dum dum with weird thoughts, over there they think I'm a scholar. Which I am, but you guys know me know me so maybe the symbolism stuff is a hard pill to swallow after you've read that I've clipped my fingernails into my purse and love strawberry mochi.

:) :)

It seems that this thread has presented itself as a perfect opportunity to, once and for all, foster solidarity at Solo. I'm talkin' Board War.

Oh man, I can feel it in my nipples.

It seems that this thread has presented itself as a perfect opportunity to, once and for all, foster solidarity at Solo. I'm talkin' Board War.

Oh man, I can feel it in my nipples.

I dunno. They're pretty friendly to the resident weirdo. I don't think they're hostile enough for war. :p I bet the Depeche Mode Message Board would be a different story though.

I dunno. They're pretty friendly to the resident weirdo. I don't think they're hostile enough for war. :p I bet the Depeche Mode Message Board would be a different story though.

I don't think it's that hard really. For instance...what was that thing you were saying about Robert Smith and the 12 year old boy?

And we're off!

I don't think it's that hard really. For instance...what was that thing you were saying about Robert Smith and the 12 year old boy?

And we're off!

I only know the songs, not the man.

And we're off!

I really don't get why you people like to troll so much... While denying it.

I really don't get why you people like to troll so much... While denying it.

Right. I was totally serious about initiating rumors of pedophilia in the hopes of starting a board war all for the sake of Solo solidarity. Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

And..."you people"? Try again.

The Cure people won't let me join. Rejected by a Cure fansite...does it get any lower than that?!?!?! :tears:

How come they didn't let you join?

Possibly admin was too busy to process registration?

Perhaps they found out that I don't have 4:13 Dream and, in their book, I'm not a Troo Fan, or they did the symbols game on me and I failed! :drama:

Back
Top Bottom