Morrissey Central "Oh Sigh" - link to Der Spiegel fraudulent journalist Claas Relotius

Oh Sigh - Morrissey Central
December 20, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/der-spie...trated-years-long-134139746.html?guccounter=1

Germany: Der Spiegel says star reporter made up material - Yahoo

Excerpt:

BERLIN (AP) — An award-winning journalist who worked for Der Spiegel, one of Germany's leading news outlets, has left the weekly magazine after evidence emerged that he committed journalistic fraud "on a grand scale" over a number of years, the publication said Wednesday.

Spiegel published a lengthy report on its website after conducting an initial internal probe of the work of Claas Relotius, a 33-year-old staff writer known for vivid investigative stories. The magazine said Relotius resigned Monday after admitting some of his articles included made-up material from interviews that never happened.

The Hamburg-based magazine said Relotius contributed almost to 60 articles published in print or online since 2011, first as a freelance writer before being hired full-time last year. The reporter previously worked for other German and Swiss publications and won numerous awards, including CNN Journalist of the Year in 2014.

Spiegel said Relotius acknowledged fabricating parts of at least 14 stories, including a piece about an American woman who he said volunteered to witness the executions of death row inmates, such as one in Texas at the beginning of the year.

Relotius didn't immediately respond to an emailed request for comment.

The case, which is still being investigated, "marks a low point in the 70-year history of Der Spiegel," the magazine said.

Recall the Morrissey interview in Der Spiegel in Nov. 2017 in which Morrissey denied saying some of the things printed, later refuted when the journalist Juliane Liebert released the audio file of the interview. It's unclear how the journalist Claas Relotius relates to Morrissey other than the Der Speigel link.

Related items:

Last edited:
I’m not saying the ‘Der Spiegel’ Interview was rigged. But here is an example from 2016 that shows what is possible nowadays...

So be careful when watching or listening the news... ;-)

We never will be able to know it for sure, but Morrissey said from moment zero he didn't make those statements as they were published. The journalist, instead of publishing the tape immediatly, took time enough to manipulate it during several days. When at last she made the tape public she admitted some parts of the interview were cutted. She never presented the original raw tape. The public never listened the raw, original, complete tape of the interview. We all know if some words of a conversation are deleted the meaning of it can change completly, even when all the words were actually said. The omitted words are as relevant as the words that were made public to complete the idea that the speaker desired to transmit. Time do as I wish: Justice.

I asked for reference material. You brought none. I know stuff you do not. Why don't you shut your stupid mouth?

I am right. I know I am.
You know nothing, you spread lies.
You have never been right in any of your last 22,429 posts.
You are sick.
Seek help or remain here for our amusement. Your choice.

ich wusste gar nicht, dass die türken das scharfe s schreiben. erstaunlich!

Tun sie auch nicht. Das hat die türkische Sprache übrigens mit dem Schweizer Deutsch gemein... ;-) Also ist er auch kein Schweizer...

Ah, totally forgot about that one! And being fondled by TSA.
anybody who saw the video of that can definitely see there was something going on especially when you see the woman behing getting her elbow searched.

We never will be able to know it for sure, but Morrissey said from moment zero he didn't make those statements as they were published. The journalist, instead of publishing the tape immediatly, took time enough to manipulate it during several days. When at last she made the tape public she admitted some parts of the interview were cutted. She never presented the original raw tape. The public never listened the raw, original, complete tape of the interview. We all know if some words of a conversation are deleted the meaning of it can change completly, even when all the words were actually said. The omitted words are as relevant as the words that were made public to complete the idea that the speaker desired to transmit. Time do as I wish: Justice.

Well said ❤️

Just look at any of your last 12,579 posts.
They comprise of basically this:
-Morrissey is a drunk
-Morrissey is a paedophile
-Morrissey is a racist
-Morrissey had an affair with Mike Joyce
-Morrissey will reunite The Smiths this year
-Morrissey is a bad, bad man

UncleSkinocchio

Boz left the band

You know nothing, you spread lies.
You have never been right in any of your last 22,429 posts.
You are sick.
Seek help or remain here for our amusement. Your choice.

Earlier you said he used to be the nicest man on here, so are the 22429 posts where he has never been right after you thought he was the nicest man on here?

Funny how fanatics get their knickers in a twist when their hero makes himself look a tit once again.

Right - you see, what you did there, is write a list, you thick shit. Now try again with source material. Clearly you didn't make this up, so list them again with source material and I'll tell you what's true and what isn't. Off you go.

By the way at least 4 of those are true, and two are open to interpretation. You are monumentally thick.

Please, tell us (with evidence) which four of the six statements are true.

Just look at any of your last 12,579 posts.
They comprise of basically this:
-Morrissey is a drunk
-Morrissey is a paedophile
-Morrissey is a racist
-Morrissey had an affair with Mike Joyce
-Morrissey will reunite The Smiths this year
-Morrissey is a bad, bad man

UncleSkinocchio
you left out,i have it on good authority bozz has left the band.

Earlier you said he used to be the nicest man on here, so are the 22429 posts where he has never been right after you thought he was the nicest man on here.
Yes, after. Before that he was a top bloke. Called P.
Always copied all the Moz-bits from all the UK music weeklies and monthlies for us, in the early days. Even sent me a booklet once.
The most appreciated guy on here.

Something must have gotten into him and he changed. Now he only trolls. Very sad story, so no hard feelings. Just sad.

Last edited:
So many f***ing idiots on here ready to believe the exact opposite of the f***ing in-your-face truth.

Cocks.

Hello

Serious question: was there one particular moment that turned you against Morrissey?

What was the final straw?

I’m genuinely curious.

Also, does it make it impossible for you to still enjoy the music he made with The Smiths or as a solo artist?

W
anybody who saw the video of that can definitely see there was something going on especially when you see the woman behing getting her elbow searched.
When I watched the CCTV of the alleged TSA frisking I couldn't see Moz at all just some old women wearing a nighty.

I asked for reference material. You brought none. I know stuff you do not. Why don't you shut your stupid mouth?

I am right. I know I am.

“I know stuff you do not”

The gift that keeps giving. You horrible man, wind your neck in. Internet, eh?!

He can sigh all he wants. There was audio of the garbage that came out of his mouth. So in no way does this story exonerate Morrissey. But I suspect this will completely go over the head of the cult and will be added to the defense of Moz arsenal of "Journalists who lie etc, etc, etc...etcetera!!!!!!" (because the cult can only speak in song lyrics of course)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom