OK, so MAYBE she'll get through this US tour but

fortbethel

I really think something tragic will happen LIKE THE SAD BITCH GETS A HANG NAIL OR HER MOTHER GETS CANCER! WHICHEVER SHE WILL FREAK! DORRISSEY RIDES A COCKHORSE!

Last edited:
I have never heard of this Dorrissey group. Are they any good? Also, shouldn't this be in the "Other Music" section?

I really think something tragic will happen LIKE THE SAD BITCH GETS A HANG NAIL OR HER MOTHER GETS CANCER! WHICHEVER SHE WILL FREAK! DORRISSEY RIDES A COCKHORSE!

oh shoosh

fortbethel, you are a sick and SAD individual! :mad:

Why has this sick idiot not been banned??? and this is why i am not sure about the pigsty cos of sick threads like THIS! I am disgusted!!! :sick:

fortbethel, you are a sick and SAD individual! :mad:

Why has this sick idiot not been banned??? and this is why i am not sure about the pigsty cos of sick threads like THIS! I am disgusted!!! :sick:

Agreed.

Just a thought having read your posts...do you actually have any friends? Or do you just sit in a room crying over how sad your miserable existence is whilst trying to get a kick by making remarks about cancer? :crazy:

...get your head out of your arse for one minute and try to work out why soon nobody is going to give a f*** about you or your life!:thumb:

Love PTxx.

My Mother died of cancer two weeks ago.
I hope you're proud of yourself.
I bet your Mum is.

My Mother died of cancer two weeks ago.
I hope you're proud of yourself.
I bet your Mum is.

Really sorry to hear it that, I am genuinely really f***ing sorry. Cancer is such a brutal c***. I know nothing I can say can change how you feel but keep strong, carry on and never forget her!

As for this c***'s mother, I would feel sick to the heart of this embarrasment of a child.

Love PTxx.

Really sorry to hear it that, I am genuinely really f***ing sorry. Cancer is such a brutal c***. I know nothing I can say can change how you feel but keep strong, carry on and never forget her!

As for this c***'s mother, I would feel sick to the heart of this embarrasment of a child.

Love PTxx.

Thanks PT, I know this is The Pigsty but some things should be out of bounds.

Seriously can you just ban this forum member?, what positive contribution is he/she bringing to the forum? It's like having gangrene.

Get rid.

Bb, please.
34sms7b.jpg

Tags
fortbethal=cunt
Back
Top Bottom