omfg

lilybett

Pheobe W Caulfield
Every night I've worked as a barmaid (quite a lot of nights!), I've been serving David Bret pints of bitter! The David Bret! Only realised who he was tonight!!!!

davidbret.jpg

I know!!!!! He told me some Secrets but I promised to keep it shut. ;) :o :p

The poor man can't come to Moz gigs anymore "cos of all the nutters"! Who's been upsetting My Friend David Bret?!!! :mad:

How did you find out it was he? :p details woman! details lol

Cos we always chat cos he's a nice fella and we both talk German :geek: And tonight he mentioned some interview he'd done for BBC Manchester and I was like "oooh what's that, then?" and he said it was about Morrissey. So of course I declared myself "his biggest fan!" ( :rolleyes: ) and that's when he introduced himself!!! I bought him a pint and he's gna sign my copy of his book. I think he was a little taken aback, to be honest :confused: ;)

Cos we always chat cos he's a nice fella and we both talk German :geek: And tonight he mentioned some interview he'd done for BBC Manchester and I was like "oooh what's that, then?" and he said it was about Morrissey. So of course I declared myself "his biggest fan!" ( :rolleyes: ) and that's when he introduced himself!!! I bought him a pint and he's gna sign my copy of his book. I think he was a little taken aback, to be honest :confused: ;)

hahah just found out his fav barmaid is a huge Morrissey nut! he is bound to be a little taken aback. Wonder who hassled him.

I know!!!!! He told me some Secrets but I promised to keep it shut. ;) :o :p

The poor man can't come to Moz gigs anymore "cos of all the nutters"! Who's been upsetting My Friend David Bret?!!! :mad:

morrisey solo users i would think.....never heard of him until tonight thou.

oh yes i'm terribly jealous of david bret!
you see he outbid me once on ebay for a garter and suspender set that once belonged to the 'little sparrow' .

at 1st i thought you meant him LOL

Haha me too. She sent me a text message and it was my first reaction.
She was ringing me when she was with him to tell me, but I left my phone upstairs and it's a good job because I didn't have a clue who he was and would have thought she meant David Brent too!

Good sleb sighting though Lilybett..in shaky wakey of all places n all!

My boss came downstairs and it was "why didn't you tell me this was David Brent?!!" :rolleyes: He already thinks I'm an idiot cos on Sat night, a punter told me he was leaving and I started to CRY :rolleyes:

Lilybett...I've sent you a private message.

Oui oui, just read it. I'm not working again until Wednesday and that's when he's setting off on another foreign jaunt but when he gets back: yes.

Back
Top Bottom