omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

:squiffy: You're not fat.

So for a few weeks a few years ago I used my sign seeing skillz to ask if Morrissey was a secret stoner, I thought maybe this song was an ode to doobage as my stoner friend "blazes up a fatty" all the time. I asked over and over if he was because I was looking for my ideal mate and one of the requirements is NOT a lot of drugs and over and over the signs said no, he's not a regular drug user. He must just like big girls...if he likes girls. :p

Last edited:
:squiffy: You're not fat.

So for a few weeks a few years ago I used my sign seeing skillz to ask if Morrissey was a secret stoner, I thought maybe this song was an ode to doobage as my stoner friend "blazes up a fatty" all the time. I asked over and over if he was because I was looking for my ideal mate and one of the requirements is NOT a lot of drugs and over and over the signs said no, he's not a regular drug user. He must just like big girls...if he likes girls. :p

Yeah, or it could (perish the thought) just be a great pop song. No need to read a lot of personal bullshit into it.

scared venomspouters

LOL - probably. That song always made me uncomfortable.
True story - I was in Bradford at the aftershow, trying to buy a drink for a friend. One bartender, like 20 people in line. This bitch puts her arm to the bar just like someone claiming a spot on the barrier after I'd been standing there patiently for like 15 minutes waiting to order a drink, again, not for me, for a friend. She grips the bar, pushing me to the side. I'm thinking, "who is this pushy bitch?"
Turns out it was Quiffaa! Pushy bitch online, pushy bitch in real life.
I was not impressed.

Turns out ... Orly? I wasnt even there :crazy::lbf:

You are a really sad bunch, not_me_not_I, skylarker and !Viva Hate!
Better sizzle here in your own juices :sick:

Re: scared venomspouters

OK, then, you were wearing a red and white shirt, you had shortish curly grey hair, and you afterwards were talking to troubleluvsme. Shall I share other details?

Turns out ... Orly? I wasnt even there :crazy::lbf:

You are a really sad bunch, not_me_not_I, skylarker and !Viva Hate!
Better sizzle here in your own juices :sick:

Liar. not_me_not_I tells the truth.

You were in both Bradford and York and your abhorrent behavior was seen by quite a few people.

You all could have introduced yourself and talked to me there and then and could have checked if it was me. There are several mistakes in both your descriptions but I wont comment. I think you confused me with someone.

Abhorrent? You need to get your glasses and your moral glassses cleaned

No kyeleonard, you were not the first one who got banned

The people do seem "nice" there, the trouble is "nice" can be a nightmare. Also, there is a slight tendency to be somewhat self righteous on there.
For instance someone was saying they didn't think it was correct to talk about the David T incident when someone mentioned it.... I thought oh, brother this is a nightmare in the other direction.

you never know. it may bring many Morrissey fans spirits more positive about the man if you talk to positive Morrissey fans? you never know!

You all could have introduced yourself and talked to me there and then and could have checked if it was me. There are several mistakes in both your descriptions but I wont comment. I think you confused me with someone.

I have a pm from YOU, on your forum saying I was the first to be banned. :thumb:

I have a pm from YOU, on your forum saying I was the first to be banned. :thumb:

So you've lied about your presence and actions in Bradford and York and you've also lied to kyleleonard;any more lies you want to throw into your cauldron? That's some odd religion you profess if you can feel that lying, bullying and being bitchy is all ok. Radiating love indeed. Good luck with that! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom