omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy:
pleanty ? Orly??? :lbf:

Its tough enough that you imagine yourself to be the chosen one (the soulmate thing) dont get overworked while trying to demonize yourself, me and being an angel at the same time (Of course thats what you meant by watching over me :p?

Don't flatter yourself.

:crazy:
pleanty ? Orly??? :lbf:

Its tough enough that you imagine yourself to be the chosen one (the soulmate thing) dont get overworked while trying to demonize yourself, me and being an angel at the same time (Of course thats what you meant by watching over me :p?

For someone who can barely construct a legible sentence, you have an awful lot of nerve trying to mock an obvious typo. Just go away, you bitter old Nazi.

for someone who can barely construct a legible sentence, you have an awful lot of nerve trying to mock an obvious typo. Just go away, you bitter old nazi.

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then you must be very attracted to her since you obviously lurk.
Having BDSM issues, dear??? :p
Need someone dominant in your private life?
Have a look around the professional services to help you down there :sick:

But if a little THWACK! can make you happy, maybe I can arrange sth.....:D:lbf:

Wow, that's the dumbest possible response to a picture of Madam Umbridge that I could have imagined.

Anyway I signed up to your site when I was banned here. But it was so sterile that other than posting a few rarities, I couldn't participate without vomiting from boredom.

Your site is the ugly chick who tries too hard that a guy goes to when he can't get the chick that he actually wants.

:D

I watch "cosmic" stuff, I don't have my cronies parked outside her flat taking pictures or anything, I watch the spirit that reveals itself within her. Morrissey his whole life has been the target of a cosmic bully and I see that he;s deeply enmeshed in a trick at the moment, her site is a portion of that trick. Look at these events:

1. Morrissey calls the Chinese a sub species.
2. Morrissey decides to make his distate for this site known public by wearing a f*** solo shirt.
3. Morrissey ejects an Asian man from his gigs despite being a longtime fan.
4. During the shitstorm of disgust, one site is constantly marketed as the happy alternative run by German stock Quiffaa and her happy gang of emoticons and picture words to distract from the general caging of Morrissey's spirit.
5. Morrissey releases a love song to Scandinavia.

Do I think Morrissey is a racist? No way. In fact all these little decisions he;s made were probably influenced by unrelated things, at other people;s request, by the counsel of people who the devil is being the puppetmaster of. I'm sure he GENUINELY wanted to sing his love song in the country where he;s singing to, but the timing is PERFECT to cast doubt as to his intentions, intentions I reitterate do not exist in Morrissey;s brain. But the net result is that devil is trying to cast Morrissey as a racist, it's his oldest most stupidest trick and these little mistakes on Morrissey;s part are snowballing into a what could be a media nightmare.

So I have my eye on the spirit that is tricking Morrissey and his fans. That is all. I am harmless IRL. :p

Am i the spirit that tricks Morrissey ? rofl
"of german stock" what are you implying there? Getting a bit racist there too, CG?

Also stepping away from the cosmic picture that not a lot of people care about, Quiffaa showed her deviousness the other day. She read a facebook report wrong and quoted Morrissey as saying that he and Kristeen Young were practising harmonies together backstage. This confused a number of posters and someone called her out on the quote. Instead of addressing that she made a mistake and leaving it at that, she deleted the quote so any reference to her mistake was vanished. Control is key. And a sticky sweet exterior.

Am i the spirit that tricks Morrissey ? rofl
"of german stock" what are you implying there? Getting a bit racist there too, CG?

Well, I have to dip my pen in the same ink bottle to understand what you're cosmically writing. I'm not talking to you Quiffaa, I'm talking to the dark within you.

This makes no sense to most, I understand.

OOOOOhhhhhhh the dark within me .... (the inside of bodies is dark, yes) I think you are massively deluded.

Good. Then my plan is working.

Because this thread is about dissing AYNIM and me ...
No , there is no Skylarker themed thread over there ... (To spare you the question)

And why do you even care? You have your own site...Why come to the place you claim you are better than? Why "lower" yourself? I mean OBVIOUSLY this has absolutely NOTHING to do with shameless self-promotion...so why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom