omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
big boot + leg drop = you're f***ed, brother!

hulk-hogan.jpg

YOUR DEAD, BROTHER!!!

mr-bean.jpg

Ohhhh I just noticed that thread.... THANKS

In America you ride horse. In Soviet Russia, horse rides you.

meanwhile_in_soviet_russia-14230.jpg

Where did Quiffa go?

Ich hoffe sie bekommt einnen handedruck. :straightface:

But why did you even come here in the first place? You're obviously lurking around here, how else would you know what is being said? And if someone ran and told you and you think this place sucks why don't you just ignore it, since you're already think this place is so awful. I would never visit your site, not even if someone told me there was a whole thread about me there because I just don't care.

tumblr_ln5ltjKyV71qf0yo3.gif

I also like the star wars picture.

tumblr_ljxhpauzm31qayhjm.gif

Big thankyou to Buzzetta, Viva Hate and Davie.. I just laughed my ass of at the past page or so. :-D

I really didn't want to get involvd in this, but for my two pennies worth, I must say that Quiffa WAS in york and Bradford and her behaviour in the gig was DISGUSTING.( i witnessed it first hand) and the fact thats shes now denying even being there makes it so much worse. im truly disappointed. :-(

Big thankyou to Buzzetta, Viva Hate and Davie.. I just laughed my ass of at the past page or so. :-D

I really didn't want to get involvd in this, but for my two pennies worth, I must say that Quiffa WAS in york and Bradford and her behaviour in the gig was DISGUSTING.( i witnessed it first hand) and the fact thats shes now denying even being there makes it so much worse. im truly disappointed. :-(

I was not at the Bradford aftershow gig and did not talk totrubz. Thats what I said and that is still true. (I never claimed I was not at the gigs) No one complained to my face re "my behaviour" so I cant and wont comment. I think this whole thing is made up.

I really dont think I have to disclose to you my whereabouts during a Moztour esp after you both posted lies about me just to be replaced by other lies.
You should apologize for lying, not me replying to anonymous claims.

I didn't lie when I said you were in Bradford and York, and I didn't lie about your appalling behaviour, as can be seen from lottie's post.

You should take a lesson from all this and stop your lies and subterfuges, and also think about how you behave at gigs and treat people.

I was not at the Bradford aftershow gig and did not talk totrubz. Thats what I said and that is still true. (I never claimed I was not at the gigs) No one complained to my face re "my behaviour" so I cant and wont comment. I think this whole thing is made up.

Well, the part that you did not talk to me is true...
As I have not left the U.S. since 2009.

Your 1st lie: when you said I was at the Bradford aftershow gig
Your 2st lie: that I had talked to trubz there , later you changed the place to York
Since Lottie did not complain at the gigs or later in private (fb, other places) about my behaviour (neither did anyone else btw.) my behaviour cannot have been that shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom