omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this Queefer person at the Dunoon gig? I had someone admonished by security because she was literally sticking her elbow in the side of my head, trying to steal my place in the front row.
Matches the description mentioned in here. But then again, so does every other disgruntled lesbian

ohsnap.gif

I would just like to take a minute to say that the senseless act of carnage in Norway is an unforgivable crime against humanity and the sacredness of life. Sometimes my "sign seeing" puts me in a weird light as I make note of anagramed names and gematria'd numbers, but I am not without remorse to such tragedies. Deranged humans are the devil's little toys. Truely scary stuff.

What has that got to do with this thread?

Stop being idiotic and leave the woman alone in regards to that horrible event.

I assume she was making a pun on "Solo," in which case her comment was not only acceptable but funny.

There's nothing funny about the Oslo situation but c'mon man, lighten up.

They scare me... the same way that the people at Waco, Jonestown and the compound where the Oklahoma City bombers came from scare me.

They scare me... the same way that the people at Waco, Jonestown and the compound where the Oklahoma City bombers came from scare me.

The Applewhite compound was immaculately clean, though...I wonder how they're doing up there behind Hale-Bopp?

I was stalking and noticed that my logic-arch-nemesis, Claudia2006, plans to be in London Saturday. Perhaps that means she's going to a London gig? If so, Claudia darling, if you do what all sane and normal people do and cue for the gig at 7 in the morning and find yourself at the barrier and are handed the mic, PLEASE ask him for me again if he sees signs? :p

yep Morrissey sees signs and here he is with a 'sign' for you.

21morrissey.jpg

What. That Oscar on his shirt is pointing out with the IS over his eye that the all-seeing-eye is comprised of the energy passed between TWO eyes and that the spirit of Isis can only be revealed when two people who are all-seeing work together to make her presence known? Duh. :rolleyes:

For someone who can barely construct a legible sentence, you have an awful lot of nerve trying to mock an obvious typo. Just go away, you bitter old Nazi.

"Legible" isn't the word you want there, kiddo.

Could we have some more Norwegian tragedy trolling from CrystalGeezer, please? I love it when this site shows its true colors.

"Legible" isn't the word you want there, kiddo.

Could we have some more Norwegian tragedy trolling from CrystalGeezer, please? I love it when this site shows its true colors.

If you'd like I could quote things from allyouneedissycophantcy and post them here to my pleasing. You know, just the relevant true color demeaning objectifying comments from their frink thread. Weird that THAT went away from here when all the nice happy people left. I admit, I miss the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom