OMG Someone Else Has Also Been Banned!!! :'(

fresh-fish.jpg

Fresh fish

haha hadn't been there in a while.... lost my login info weeks ago and haven't gone back since.... it's got a new look IC :thumb:.. and new moderators :lbf:

I really don't get involved in solow personal drama because I've seen it before at other places, and don't like it..... seems pointless to me.
So, don't really know what it all means, or who is against who anymore.... :confused: ... but I do like most of the peeps involved individually. :(

haha hadn't been there in a while.... lost my login info weeks ago and haven't gone back since.... it's got a new look IC :thumb:.. and new moderators :lbf:

I really don't get involved in solow personal drama because I've seen it before at other places, and don't like it..... seems pointless to me.
So, don't really know what it all means, or who is against who anymore.... :confused: ... but I do like most of the peeps involved individually. :(

You mean you're not interested in the personal drama here. :D

well, i got work to go to
but in case nrith is unaware
feuding with me on here has kept more than 1 person from being permantly banned here
it counts as points for you
not against you i am sure
you must know that
its like getting a flu shot dude :cool:

Hmmm that solow site is dog****!

Not amused that someone has registered my real name and posted crap :tantrum:....amusing that morons replied to them though :rolleyes

Tags
banned joan of arc joaw purple underwear walkman
Back
Top Bottom