on the Leeds side streets that u slip down

V

valKy

oh yeah apparently next Firday 15th March at The ThinkTank in Leeds is a Smiths/obscure indie/punk night price: £4 Think Tank, Call Lane, LS1 6DN.
Clubbing for the indie/alt crowd. No footy tops, trainers expected.

"Resident DJs Jonny & Hans play the best of Jonys extensive record collection at this indie and punk night that's managed a mention on John Peels radio show. On the 2nd Friday of the month."

Give us a shout if there are any lone Smiths fans in Leeds area fancy going, my boyf will def not go, and I'm back in hospital in a few weeks so its my lsat chance nite out for a while!?!

Ta

[email protected]

http://www.leedsmunch.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Hi valKY... careful with the whole meeting people on the internet business...

Just so you know, the Strangeways night (which is what it's called) isn't actually a Smiths/Morrissey night. It's much more orientated to the obscure indie side of things. Which for me, is great... but if you're after the Smiths and Morrissey, then you might possibly be dissapointed. They usually only play a couple of Smiths tracks. Not always the ones you'd want to hear too!

A better night for Smiths/MOZ fans in Leeds is the 'Panic' night which is at Quo Vadis, opposite the Town Hall in the city. I believe there's going to be at least one more and if you keep checking on Morrissey-solo, I'm sure there'll be some details soon.

It's (as the title suggests) a dedicated Smiths/Morrissey night and is rather good, if a bit too empty. In absolute contrast to the Manchester night which is at times too busy!

So there you go, for what it's worth. Again I stress, be careful who you meet on the 'web'.

Nice to know there's another Smiths fan in the wonderful county of Yorkshire!

Ta ta!

hey Brother thanks for that, The Leeds Guide posted that Strangeways was a Smiths night - how misleading! I then checked a web link that sugested obscure indie/punk also - - still it sounds like a fine nite out. Thanks also for the Panic info.

Are you in Leeds then? So they have Smiths night in Manchester, bloody hell they have half decent fetish night t'wrong side of't Pennines also.

Thanks again

> Hi valKY... careful with the whole meeting people on the internet
> business...

> Just so you know, the Strangeways night (which is what it's called) isn't
> actually a Smiths/Morrissey night. It's much more orientated to the
> obscure indie side of things. Which for me, is great... but if you're
> after the Smiths and Morrissey, then you might possibly be dissapointed.
> They usually only play a couple of Smiths tracks. Not always the ones
> you'd want to hear too!

> A better night for Smiths/MOZ fans in Leeds is the 'Panic' night which is
> at Quo Vadis, opposite the Town Hall in the city. I believe there's going
> to be at least one more and if you keep checking on Morrissey-solo, I'm
> sure there'll be some details soon.

> It's (as the title suggests) a dedicated Smiths/Morrissey night and is
> rather good, if a bit too empty. In absolute contrast to the Manchester
> night which is at times too busy!

> So there you go, for what it's worth. Again I stress, be careful who you
> meet on the 'web'.

> Nice to know there's another Smiths fan in the wonderful county of