Morrissey Central "On The Leeds Side Streets That You Slip Down" (January 24, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I guess it must be real??? They've put the picture on Central. In the middle of the night?

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/on-the-leeds-side-streets

(I'm currently sending out work-related emails & people are answering - no one sleeps).

52675_0_vof9n7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
they should sell this poster on mporium,16x12 black n white,fifteen quid,would buy it in a heartbeat.

ON THE LEEDS SIDE STREETS THAT YOU SLIP DOWN

Image source:

I thought both UK date pre-sales selling out might have got a mention, but Central goes with one of the Twitter images shared here earlier.

Regards,
FWD.

Am sure I put these in another thread...

These shows are going to be HUGE!!
These shows are gonna be GREAT!!

Well done Moz, Leeds, London & Manchester Victoria Station!!

Rockin' & a smokin' UK-stylee :cool:

ME CORTARON EL MENSAJE PUSE QUE MOZ NO DEBERIA GIRAR POR LO DE LOS CORONAVIRUS DEBERIA ESPERAR QUE PASE EL INVIERNO PARA ANDAR POR AEROPUERTOS ,ES MUY CONTAGIOSO!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡ CUIDADO CHINOS A LA VISTA!!!!!!!

ESPERO QUE ALGUIEN TRADUZCA MIS ESCRITOS SE QUE HAY ALGUNOS QUE LO HACEN ...Y TAMBIEN SE QUE LA GRAN MAYORIA ME IGNORA..PERO NO IMPORTA YO ESCRIBO IGUAL PARA MI MOZ NO DEBE HACER GIRAS POR QUE ESTA EN AUGE CORONAVIRUS,ESTOS VIRUS RESPIRATORIOS NO SON RAROS PERO CIRCULA UNA VARIANTE O CEPA MUY VIRULENTA QUE SE COMPLICA DANDO NEUMONIA ,PARA MI MOZ DEBERIA ESPERAR ALGO ASI COMO UN MES O POQUITO MAS PARA QUE LA CIRCULACION DEL CORONA DISMINUYA ,ANDAR EN LOS AEROPUERTOS SINO ES NECESARIO NO CONVIENE, LOS CHINOS ANDAN POR TODO EL MUNDO Y COMEN PORQUERIAS MUERTAS QUE NO SON SOMETIDAS A NINGUN CONTROL ..ADEMAS SON MUY SUCIOS ,,MOZ ESPERA UN POCO ,SI TU DISCO NO ESTA AUN EN LA CALLE ,,ESPERA UN TIEMPO Y SALI CUANDO SEA MAS SEGURO,ESTOS CHINOS SON MILLONES Y MILLONES Y NOS VAN A EXTERMINAR SE REPRODUCEN TODO EL TIEMPO Y ESTAN POR TODAS PARTES SIEMPRE TE CRITICAN POR CANCELAR CANCELAR CANCELAR PERO ESTO ES SERIO MOZ DEBES SER PRUDENTE QUIERO MOZUCHISS PARA RATO NO TE EXPONGAS Y SI SALIS CUIDATEE!!!! LUJI DE BUENOS AIRES.
Totally agree with you on most of what you say

Luji.... your in as well pal.... albeit through the diversity route.... you can be head head of communications on here for the new site...

I hope Leeds firmly gives him the bums rush.
Disgusting example of a man. 24/01/2020.

Not that additional proof is needed but ticket sales (or lack thereof) prove
Morrissey is in decline.

Tickets are still on sale an hour and a half after going live. Like his last, aborted UK 'tour', it seems 'fans' are less interested. Remember when it would take just a few minutes!?

Let's see how this plays out ....

If you have a ticket, or intend buying one,
you'll no doubt enjoy his new right-wing fan base as they roar to the opening of Racist c***, English Heart.

just got my Leeds ticket, very happy, only my second time seeing him, the first being in Leeds also, long live the legend!

ME CORTARON EL MENSAJE PUSE QUE MOZ NO DEBERIA GIRAR POR LO DE LOS CORONAVIRUS DEBERIA ESPERAR QUE PASE EL INVIERNO PARA ANDAR POR AEROPUERTOS ,ES MUY CONTAGIOSO!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡ CUIDADO CHINOS A LA VISTA!!!!!!!
Congratulations Luji... you are in the MDF... your role is ... head of communications!!!!

How long till a snowflake complains and demands this posters removal?

I was just thinking that, give it a week at most before the fake outrage starts I'd say. Leeds has always been good at posters around the City. Credit to them. Unlike Krakow which had none, much to Moz's discontent that night a few years back. After Warsaw we were glad that didn't offend him enough to exit early. Small mercies.

they should sell this poster on mporium,16x12 black n white,fifteen quid,would buy it in a heartbeat.

Do you think it's too optimistic to expect some exclusive merch with this picture for the London gig for example? Maybe a poster or a shirt with the date on it?

Is this from Felton's tweet of yesterday?
Can't see a credit.
Thought he'd be persona non grata after he tweeted the (not all vegan) menu of the Mcr arena gig in 2016 - mind you he has written books about Moz.

Depressing as it is - the only party currently being investigated for institutional racism is The Labour Party - so the left hasn't covered itself in non-racist glory no matter how much the outriders are still fighting 'the fash' on their Twitter platforms.

So really Morrissey haters - have a word with yourself - do you really think attacking an Indie singer who almost never engages in real world politics, but who just repeats things from books or blogs he's read - is really a priority for the virutious?

Not that additional proof is needed but ticket sales (or lack thereof) prove
Morrissey is in decline.

Tickets are still on sale an hour and a half after going live. Like his last, aborted UK 'tour', it seems 'fans' are less interested. Remember when it would take just a few minutes!?

Let's see how this plays out ....

If you have a ticket, or intend buying one,
you'll no doubt enjoy his new right-wing fan base as they roar to the opening of Racist c***, English Heart.

Skinny all the shows are selling out. Take a tranquilizer, give one to your pseudonym "evennow" while you are at it.

Depressing as it is - the only party currently being investigated for institutional racism is The Labour Party - so the left hasn't covered itself in non-racist glory no matter how much the outriders are still fighting 'the fash' on their Twitter platforms.

So really Morrissey haters - have a word with yourself - do you really think attacking an Indie singer who almost never engages in real world politics, but who just repeats things from books or blogs he's read - is really a priority for the virutious?

Racism is and always will be prevalent in politics. Without it, we wouldn't have this Beatles's satirical classic:

"McCartney improvised various temporary lyrics leading to what has become known in Beatles' folklore as the "No Pakistanis" version. This version parodied the anti-immigrant views of Enoch Powell, a member of parliament whose racially charged speeches had recently gained much media attention. The lyrics addressed attitudes toward immigrants in the United States and the United Kingdom: "... don't need no Puerto Ricans living in the USA"; and "don't dig no Pakistanis taking all the people's jobs", though these lyrics were meant to be a parody and a criticism of those prejudiced against immigrants.[8] Later during the same session, the subject of immigration came up again in an improvised jam that has become known as "Commonwealth". The lyrics included a line "You'd better get back to your Commonwealth homes".[9]"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Back

Skinny all the shows are selling out. Take a tranquilizer, give one to your pseudonym "evennow" while you are at it.

Any ideas when they'll open the top tier?
I shudder at the very thought of sitting with the lower paid, lower classes tbh ...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom