On this day

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Thread for memorable events from the past.

On this day 30 years ago:

always thought it was one of his greatest performances and the hair is magnificent.

2009. The 3rd of 4 Southern Cali gigs we flew over for on the Swords tour. Gibson Amphitheatre. It’s always horrible landing back in the UK in December from North/South America.

2011 - Puebla, Mexico

1997 - All Over Battersea

Not memorable to some, but the fact I recall the dates....

Also, in 1992:

A shirt like a whole Christmas market...

Last edited:
2018:

Released 11 December 1995

Sunny7.jpg

2013:

Great opening track PATSE!! Yes!! Yes!!Yes!!Yes!!
There are two reasons why I'm never going to watch this video ever again.
The first is People Are The Same Everywhere. The second is his trousers.
I don't know what he was thinking or what he was going for.

I remember the bracelet being very cute though.

Last edited:
This first is People Are The Same Everywhere. The second is his trousers.

There must be a reason why he likes trousers to be so baggy?

This first is People Are The Same Everywhere. The second is his trousers.

Good performance from Moz there actually.
Never been keen on SOL, but the other 2 tracks (PATSE & IBEH) were superb...and well received by the crowd I reckon. :thumb:

Yeah, he's pretty much always worn baggy trousers. There were some phases (mid-90s, Maladjusted and then Quarry/Ringleader) when they weren't in a baggy cut but even the suit trousers he used to wear rarely fit properly. They're also rarely the right length.

But this pair of... whatever it is he wore at the nobel prize concert... takes the biscuit.

They even caused a minor controversy (coupled with his statement after the Breivik attacks).

Good performance from Moz there actually.
Never been keen on SOL, but the other 2 tracks (PATSE & IBEH) were superb...and well received by the crowd I reckon. :thumb:
It was a good performance. I love Satellite Of Love and you can never go wrong with Irish Blood, English Heart.

Yeah, he's pretty much always worn baggy trousers. There were some phases (mid-90s, Maladjusted and then Quarry/Ringleader) when they weren't in a baggy cut but even the suit trousers he used to wear rarely fit properly. They're also rarely the right length.

But this pair of... whatever it is he wore at the nobel prize concert... takes the biscuit.

They even caused a minor controversy (coupled with his statement after the Breivik attacks).

Music icon, fashion icon...the man has it all!

Poor wee sod.

hes still got a 7 inch single stashed down there from that photoshoot with the band.

Back
Top Bottom