On this day

Morrissey gets jumped on by Jonathan Ross.

Morrissey gets jumped on by Jonathan Ross.

Wow that is borderline sexual assault, what a fat oaf! Can you imagine Jonathan pouncing on a female guest like that, he would never work again. Can’t stand it when people impose themselves on you physically. Hopefully the silver lining of social distancing will be people thinking twice before uninvited physical contact, especially from chubby slobs.

Happy 30th, Frank!

FrankUK.jpg

A boy in the bush

US CD version:
FrankUS.jpg

Last edited:

First NME cover

Photographed by Anton Corbijn, Morrissey wearing one of the best shirts/blouses of his entire career. Interview by Barney Hoskyns definitely worth reading (even the other 20% get a word in).

coverNME04Feb1984_copy_1440x2127.jpg

Jimmy Kimmel live

3 pixels of Smiths.

‘blimey, almost slipped in there’ ! :p :lbf:

Moz wuz in no mood to talk, see him run. lol
I found that comment upsetting. I remember watching this at the time and thinking Moz was ok (too polite to shove Ross off him) and then Ross says that.. stupid. Comes across homophobic rather than funny.

First NME cover

Photographed by Anton Corbijn, Morrissey wearing one of the best shirts/blouses of his entire career. Interview by Barney Hoskyns definitely worth reading (even the other 20% get a word in).

View attachment 68312

Cracking read,
Looks like moz has had a chest wax especially for the photo shoot,
And he has a very weird long thumb.

I’ve Changed My Plea to Guilty was such a great song. I don’t care what thread I’m in, they’re all the same after awhile. Pour me a tall, cool glass of iced nostalgia tea. With suga.

Solomon is expressing my attitude if I was asked to be in the photo & Boz is expressing my attitude looking at the photo.
My favourite thing about the picture is Moz adjusting his hair.
In the alternative shot he's adjusting something else.

BandTravisShinnParisAlternative.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom