On Timeout

Haha oh yeah, funny though

Apparently it is considered more off-topic & annoying than talking about seeing cherubs in tana leaves or pretending like you're married to Morrissey. Go figure.

9330339445_c9d23756bd_z.jpg

Well I highly doubt that you and your bloke would be in the same room talking over a forum when you'd be sat probably 2 feet away from each other, that'd be a bit mental if that was the case all the time.

Yeah, no...that would be stupid.

Well I highly doubt that you and your bloke would be in the same room talking over a forum when you'd be sat probably 2 feet away from each other, that'd be a bit mental if that was the case all the time.

Why? I don't see anything odd about it. Wouldn't we all like a partner in crime by our side? :p

Apparently it is considered more off-topic & annoying than talking about seeing cherubs in tana leaves or pretending like you're married to Morrissey. Go figure.

You were given a specific warning from the site administrator to stop trolling with repetitive, continuous posts against another user. You ignored this and continued and were given a 3 day ban (Time Out). You have been warned that if this continues you will be banned. Other users have also received warnings in relation to this, including some you may not like. TOS apply and you should not expect mods and administrators to be patient with this stuff much longer when you ignore warnings

You were given a specific warning from the site administrator to stop trolling with repetitive, continuous posts against another user. You ignored this and continued and were given a 3 day ban (Time Out). You have been warned that if this continues you will be banned. Other users have also received warnings in relation to this, including some you may not like. TOS apply and you should not expect mods and administrators to be patient with this stuff much longer when you ignore warnings

tg;dr

Back
Top Bottom