On Timeout

Nope

International Jetset - The Specials

You're slacking brummie.

I'm 53, the brain needs further re-wiring. The Specials! Not that they can compete with The Housemartins....you're up bright and early. Work/Shop/Shag. From Geordie Shore to Humber Shore, I await your first reality t.v appearances with relish.

I'm 53, the brain needs further re-wiring. The Specials! Not that they can compete with The Housemartins....you're up bright and early. Work/Shop/Shag. From Geordie Shore to Humber Shore, I await your first reality t.v appearances with relish.

A bloke who I work with said he used to play footy with Paul Heaton, he's a right wanker by all accounts. Goes to 5 a-side with all his hanger-on posse.

No work for me today, I'm off to see my nana and grandad and then buying a Henry Hoover. Living the dream and all that.

A bloke who I work with said he used to play footy with Paul Heaton, he's a right wanker by all accounts. Goes to 5 a-side with all his hanger-on posse.

No work for me today, I'm off to see my nana and grandad and then buying a Henry Hoover. Living the dream and all that.

Is that to be used as a sex toy?

am I happy they are gone?
believe it or not, the answer is
no
why? because I have always believed that VH was good at heart
and I am actually sorry that I may have typed anything(no matter how long ago)
which brang him harm
however, if he comes back, I hope it is to return with an air of "positivity"
by that I don't being a sychohantic to Moz, but to mean merely rising above the petty crap which can go on here from some
and I sincerely believe such is possible because in spite of all his posted "hate"
he is one of the finest posters here when he thinks with his true mind and heart
amen...

Awww, thanks Robby. :)

Back
Top Bottom