One of a kind hardback Autobiography to be auctioned for PETA -true-to-you.net

By the way, I note they see fit to mention that living icon poll, where he lost to David Attenborough. He actually won that poll, a lot of voters were discounted due to IP logging of votes. I know. I was there.

P.

It is the only one to be signed in 2013. I'm sure he will sign the book again but just probably not this year and again without the year written. I was outbid and $500

Lovely gift.

But only here could someone question the authenticity of an autograph, Morrisseys autograph. Because it is so obviously just right even in crayon or ink ! Stupid fool.

Hazard.

I don't think there is any need to get a COA unless you plan to buy it and sell it.

Since the story is from TTY you have to feel pretty confident that it is truly his signature.

While I agree that the crayon choice is a bit odd it IS Morrissey who doesn't really follow the conventional standards very often.

I think to get a book autographed in crayon is kind of funny and adds a little flavour to it.

I do agree with you that the Nobel Performance wasn't very good. I thought the first 2 songs sounded ok but IBEH.. his voice just was way off. It was disappointing because it is one of the songs he's played live the most in his life.

As far as it being over.. He's made a nice comeback before. I hope he can do it again.

I met him at a signing in 1992, and he signed my LP in crayon, and the signature is still in perfect condition today.

In the mid 1990s I received an autographed promo CD signed by the Moz in green crayon. As precious as it was, I sold it for a little bit of money because that's just the kind of person I am. Maybe another one will come to me someday. :)

I take that back...the auto has been done in Crayola pastels...weird.
Hire someone to carry a pen for you, Moz.
It might be a synthetic marker made from hemp extract, gladioli petals, bog scum and Jesse Tobias's rung-out undies sweat

Lovely gift.

But only here could someone question the authenticity of an autograph, Morrisseys autograph. Because it is so obviously just right even in crayon or ink ! Stupid fool.

Hazard.

I didn't question the authenticity of the signature, but it is a plus since serious collectors want COAs no matter the circumstances. It is a security issue in a world where turds like you probably buy every fake on eBay.
I suggest you have all autographs you collect done in crayon...I'm sure it will work out well. Happy holidays and go die you creepy dick. Hazard? What are you...a rapper?

£1,051.00 - 8 days to go. Geepers.

Good for Morrissey for doing this:thumb:

Since I have no chance of being able to afford it, I hope it goes for a pretty sum and raises lots of money. If it goes for a lot, that will be another feather in Moz's cap;)

no point in bidding,
benny is all over it, cant wait to get his grubby sausage like fingers on it. it'll be framed in aspic by the new year, hanging on mummys front room wall.

Crayons are fine. All the free signed posters given a while back were signed in crayons, in different colours too. I think some of you guys need to read better. The statement says it is the only book in colour, meaning the pictures are in colour. They specially made this one for charity auction. So don't be surprised if the signed book ends up 1000 times the actual worth of Morrissey's signature.

There will be signed copies of the hardback for sure, I m sure he will sign if you are lucky enough to hold it while meeting him. He did the book signing in Sweden for the softcover. But this is the only coloured HB copy in existence. I reckon the final price might be more than 10,000 pounds. After all, it is for charity.

Last edited:
I understand the collector being a small scale one myself. but £5500 guys come on enough already. I knew they would never take my £80.

Crayons are fine. All the free signed posters given a while back were signed in crayons, in different colours too. I think some of you guys need to read better. The statement says it is the only book in colour, meaning the pictures are in colour. They specially made this one for charity auction. So don't be surprised if the signed book ends up 1000 times the actual worth of Morrissey's signature.

There will be signed copies of the hardback for sure, I m sure he will sign if you are lucky enough to hold it while meeting him. He did the book signing in Sweden for the softcover. But this is the only coloured HB copy in existence. I reckon the final price might be more than 10,000 pounds. After all, it is for charity.

All copies of the hardback special edition include all the photographs in colour.

It will be one of Moz's rich and famous friends…having a laugh and bidding against another rich and famous friend.

Or may be not!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
As a serious autograph collector, I have some problems with this autograph.
It looks like it was done in crayon or an odd-colored marker.
Unless it is permanent like a Sharpie (hate those in books bc they bleed)
It is a 1/1 but will PETA provide authentication?
It's a nice gesture but 1st editions should be done in pen.
It's an integrity issue.
Or, you can do the legwork, get Moz to sign your arm, get it tattooed and leave your book at home. By the way, the book is phenomenal. The Nobel performance was awful.
I've been fortunate- 19 shows since 1993....but I know it's over...and charts mean nothing...the cash register's ringing...

and it weighs so heavy on my back.....i get it

Tags
$4terrorists

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom