One of a kind hardback Autobiography to be auctioned for PETA -true-to-you.net

By the way, I note they see fit to mention that living icon poll, where he lost to David Attenborough. He actually won that poll, a lot of voters were discounted due to IP logging of votes. I know. I was there.

P.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/One-of-a-Kind-Signed-Morrissey-Autobiography-Hardback-2013-/281228750210

IMG_1120.jpg

http://blog.peta.org.uk/2013/12/the...autobiography-goes-under-the-hammer-for-peta/

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Press release: One-of-a-kind signed Morrissey Autobiography to be auctioned - true-to-you.net

Excerpt:

London - A one-of-a-kind signed hardback copy of Autobiography by Morrissey and the ONLY copy of the full-colour hardback which has been signed by the author in existence. Morrissey donated the unique item to be auctioned for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

MORRIZSEY posted a link to the eBay auction and photo:

img_1120.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As a serious autograph collector, I have some problems with this autograph.
It looks like it was done in crayon or an odd-colored marker.
Unless it is permanent like a Sharpie (hate those in books bc they bleed)
It is a 1/1 but will PETA provide authentication?
It's a nice gesture but 1st editions should be done in pen.
It's an integrity issue.
Or, you can do the legwork, get Moz to sign your arm, get it tattooed and leave your book at home. By the way, the book is phenomenal. The Nobel performance was awful.
I've been fortunate- 19 shows since 1993....but I know it's over...and charts mean nothing...the cash register's ringing...

I take that back...the auto has been done in Crayola pastels...weird.
Hire someone to carry a pen for you, Moz.
It might be a synthetic marker made from hemp extract, gladioli petals, bog scum and Jesse Tobias's rung-out undies sweat

Are those his numbers? The 2013 sort of doesn't match his hand.

I will pass on this. Would rather support my local bookstore (which is fighting for survival in a Barnes & Noble world) .

I will pass on this. Would rather support my local bookstore (which is fighting for survival in a Barnes & Noble world) .

Oh I've changed my mind again I withdraw the offer.

Benny-the-Butcher

It is a UK only thing......
Cheers Moz

By the way, I note they see fit to mention that living icon poll, where he lost to David Attenborough. He actually won that poll, a lot of voters were discounted due to IP logging of votes. I know. I was there.

P.

I never knew that. So multiple votes from the same IP were discounted, then?

He makes a gesture of support for a cause he cares about and still the underachieving trolls on here find something to sneer about. Sad.

Soon it won't be one of a kind.... so

Did y'all miss Jake Walters tweet 'Me on Morrissey's Hardback (titter)'.

As a serious autograph collector, I have some problems with this autograph.
It looks like it was done in crayon or an odd-colored marker.
Unless it is permanent like a Sharpie (hate those in books bc they bleed)
It is a 1/1 but will PETA provide authentication?
It's a nice gesture but 1st editions should be done in pen.
It's an integrity issue.
Or, you can do the legwork, get Moz to sign your arm, get it tattooed and leave your book at home. By the way, the book is phenomenal. The Nobel performance was awful.
I've been fortunate- 19 shows since 1993....but I know it's over...and charts mean nothing...the cash register's ringing...

I don't think there is any need to get a COA unless you plan to buy it and sell it.

Since the story is from TTY you have to feel pretty confident that it is truly his signature.

While I agree that the crayon choice is a bit odd it IS Morrissey who doesn't really follow the conventional standards very often.

I think to get a book autographed in crayon is kind of funny and adds a little flavour to it.

I do agree with you that the Nobel Performance wasn't very good. I thought the first 2 songs sounded ok but IBEH.. his voice just was way off. It was disappointing because it is one of the songs he's played live the most in his life.

As far as it being over.. He's made a nice comeback before. I hope he can do it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Soon it won't be one of a kind.... so

That is my gut feeling too.

I can't imagine someone getting their hands on a colour copy, meeting him and asking to get it signed and him saying no because the PETA one is forever going to be the only one.

- - - Updated - - -

300 BP

'and they say he's mentall' ...do you care how animals die...

It's over 500BP with 9 days to go.

The price of course is subjective to how much money the bidder has.

I personally would have to make poor financial decisions to bid on it but if someone like Russell Brand is bidding on it then that number is quite trivial.

Tags
$4terrorists

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom