One of ours is very sick

Hello my friends,

I have a very good friend of mine who is a massive morrissey fan that is very sick. She actually turned me onto morrissey and the smiths in 1992. She unfortunately has stage four cancer and is fighting for her life in LA. I know she would appreciate hearing from fellow fans. Feel free to drop an encouraging note here for her to see or feel free to visit her Facebook page and leave a comment.

Here's her page:
https://www.facebook.com/cuddleworthy?fref=ts

To read more about her story, feel free to visit a page some of her good friends put together:
https://www.gofundme.com/2hh372c

Thank you to all the gentle and kind souls reading this....

Your old friend-

Andy-Mats

Best wishes to your friend.

Sounds like a great friend, you must be very grateful to her for introducing you to The Smiths.
If I may I'd like to put a dime in my online jukebox and request F-16. Dedicated to you both with love from Benny :greatbritain::knife:

Keep filling the jukebox people.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Like :thumbsup: X 12,345 so far. :handfist::handfist::handfist:

Thank you so much David for positing this and thank you to all the fans that have reached out to Jenn. She's very sick, but she was able to see the messages posted here. Thank you for sending love.

Andy-Mats

Sounds like a great friend, you must be very grateful to her for introducing you to The Smiths.
If I may I'd like to put a dime in my online jukebox and request F-16. Dedicated to you both with love from Benny :greatbritain::knife:

Keep filling the jukebox people.

Like :thumbsup: X 12,345 so far. :handfist::handfist::handfist:

Oh Benny, you overwhelm me.

Thank you so much David for positing this and thank you to all the fans that have reached out to Jenn. She's very sick, but she was able to see the messages posted here. Thank you for sending love.

Andy-Mats

Peace and love.

Benny :greatbritain::knife: X

Going through medical 'stuff' myself, I would say to Jenn:
Cherish every moment.
Draw strength from the love surrounding you.
Celebrate every small victory.
Laugh if you can, but cry if you need.
Never give up.
'Hug 'em hard' at every opportunity.
My most warm, sincere and positive regards,
FWD

Sometimes difficult 2 know what 2 say at times like this!
Best wishes 2 Jenn and sending you a friendly :)

Oh and take good care of your self FWD , hope its all ok ect :)

Last edited:
Sometimes difficult 2 know what 2 say at times like this!
Best wishes 2 Jenn and sending you a friendly :)

Oh and take good care of your self FWD , hope its all ok ect :)

One thing to say at a time like this is two-letter words spelt correctly.

Sami P

Hi Jenn and Andy
Another dime for you both D-3

I love this song, so I thought I'd share it with you hope you like it ! :guitar::handfist::thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Hi there Andy Mats. Thank you so much for sharing the story of your dear friend . It touched me in many ways, especially her love of the main man Morrissey. I hope her transition from this world to the next is peaceful & kind. Please remember always that the body is just a physical cloak - the spirit carries on & on. Love & light to Jen? Hugs & strength x

Last edited:
Hi Andy-Mats

What a loving and caring friend you are. The support and love from all of her friends will help carry her through such a difficult time. I wish nothing but the best for Jenn. What FWD said is all very true and the best advice she can take at the moment. Much Love to you both.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom