online music documentaries

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date

Kent - We are no longer there (The last year with KENT).

Wish it came with english subtitles so this Eskilstuna band could tell you about their hometown memories and all that. I think this is the documentary when a young female fan was allowed to meet the band and she wanted to take pictures of the band members and told them to pose and look all gay and the lads were up for it.

Kent - We are no longer there (The last year with KENT).

Wish it came with english subtitles so this Eskilstuna band could tell you about their hometown memories and all that. I think this is the documentary when a young female fan was allowed to meet the band and she wanted to take pictures of the band members and told them to pose and look all gay and the lads were up for it.

10:17 into it you can see my old ghetto where I grew up where my mother lived until she died in 2002 but we lived away from the traffic on the other side of the area to the right.

is there a documentary on suede or what's the deal?

strange enough, when thinking back, i must say that ive never liked the man, but i had a pre-teenage crush on the falco persona singing jeanny. i admired his arrogance and black hair then and assumed it would rescue me in a secretively exciting way, if i became a jeanny.
never heard of blood doping before, but it seems that he had a physician for his tours who would exchange several litres of his blood before each show to oxygenate it.
cant say whether he was that talented as a singer but he definitely was able to touch some budding teenage chords.

i try to find out what my parents and also their parents' generation adored in him, and thus i might get closer to the spirit of the 70s which carried me when i couldnt walk on my own. here in my spaceship, i am coalescing with the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

i know too little to be impressed, but there is something in his lyrics and voice which i find remarkable

Last edited by a moderator:

the pub at the corner has opened its doors. it's karaoke night. they are clappin, and the alcohol or whatever drugs they took make them open their mouths and produce sounds of what is understood to be fun. a ymca chorus without the music. here in our starship, we are more or less ready to say goodnight to planet earth.

Back
Top Bottom