"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

yeah, i ain't clicking that link at work. Don't want the IT team thinking I am a fascist sympathiser. It's bad enough posting on here.

Up until your recent spate of postings we all thought the same about you...who is Trill, does he even exist?...total enigma.

Re; KA however, you can write to her Trill, at this address:

The For Britain Movement
Fairfax House
6a Mill Field Road
Cottingley Business Park
Bradford
BD16 1PY

She lives next door to Skinny, they're best of buds apparently, meet up for prayer meetings, share kebabs, etc. Skinny is actually a FB member, so all this whingeing about racism/fascism is all a smoke screen to get numbers & traffic on here. Laughable really. Warped or what?

Living next door to Anne Marie Waters sounds like the start of a terrible sitcom

I was wondering this. I couldn't find any photos of her on the For Britain website, either. The open letter does seem to be correct, however, in saying that the Wikipedia page relating to For Britain is locked, which rather raises the question of whether there is a failure of debate here.

Is population replacement happening, by design or by default? Is that okay? Is Islam (as an ideology, not a race, since we can surely agree it isn't a race) a threat to the values and security of the UK and other (historically) non-Islamic countries?

Can we ask these questions?

If not, why not?

Personally, I would say, the more we're told we're not allowed to ask these questions, the more it appears like they need to be asked.
You can ask all those questions. Just don’t be fooled by the answers right wingers will give you. Unless, of course, you’ve already made up your mind what answer you want from those questions.

You are asleep: states intervene to control the birth rates of their population’s constantly. And selectively so. IVF treatment in the UK is an economically selective process. It is designed that way, it doesn’t passively happen. In the 80s Thatcher’s government purposefully demonised single mothers in working class towns. This campaign too was openly designed to reduce the numbers of a targeted demographic. In the 20th century the UK government sanctioned forced sterilisations of those it perceived to be undesirable. And your opinions, which simply repeat state mantras, will make you unattractive to many...

This is an important parallel. The right wing publicly and remorselessly demonised young, single mothers throughout the 80s and 90s. It got to a point were people actually discussed that all young, working class women had babies to access housing and benefits. It was a shameful lie - never borne out of fact. Still, people believed the lie as a truth.

The latest right wing scapegoat is immigrants. Lie after lie after lie till lie becomes accepted truth. Think Trump.

The right wing publicly and remorselessly demonised young, single mothers throughout the 80s and 90s. It got to a point were people actually discussed that all young, working class women had babies to access housing and benefits. It was a shameful lie - never borne out of fact.

Interesting that the period you refer to was mainly Tory governments.

I remember such 'discussions' & know for a fact that women were getting pregnant in order to secure housing & benefits. I knew such women & they knew how to work the system & rip off the actual people who worked & paid their taxes. It's not/it wasn't a lie at all. It was happening big time.

I don't think 'demonisation' was specifically 'owned' by any political direction - good try skinny...fact is, UK society as a whole were well & truly pissed off about it.

Benefit fraud was also rife throughout this period (I also knew people who were serial offenders & made a 'career' out of wrongful/illegal benefit claims), & subsequent periods, even up until a couple of years ago when the Tories clamped down & the 'benefits gravy train' collapsed.

I remember such 'discussions' & know for a fact that women were getting pregnant in order to secure housing & benefits. I knew such women & they knew how to work the system & rip off the actual people who worked & paid their taxes. It's not/it wasn't a lie at all. It was happening big time.

I don't think 'demonisation' was specifically 'owned' by any political direction - good try skinny...fact is, UK society as a whole were well & truly pissed off about it.

Benefit fraud was also rife throughout this period (I also knew people who were serial offenders & made a 'career' out of wrongful/illegal benefit claims), & subsequent periods, even up until a couple of years ago when the Tories clamped down & the 'benefits gravy train' collapsed.
I wasn’t pissed off about it; I just regularly had the media telling me I was. I was actually pissed off about UK industry, and related communities, being methodically destroyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't beleive AMW is not right wing as she said she wanted to reduce birth rate of Muslim births in a televised under cover report. How does she wish to carry out this eugenics??

Well, in Britain, you do that by reducing mass immigrants to Britain.

The Independent has a hit opinion piece calling Morrissey a horrible human being & a bigot, from a former fan.

Former fans are unbelievably harsh. He's overwhelmingly said more demented left-wing things than right-wing, For Britain is a crank party led by an unlikely fascist (she is a fascist, but she's not your obvious kind) & his personality issues have probably got a lot to do with clinical depression.

I understand disagreeing with him or being disappointed, but they hate him to his core & have no sympathy with his problems at all.

It's more horrifying than his mad opinions really.

The Independent has a hit opinion piece calling Morrissey a horrible human being & a bigot, from a former fan.

Former fans are unbelievably harsh. He's overwhelmingly said more demented left-wing things than right-wing, For Britain is crank party led by an unlikely fascist (she is a fascist, but she's not your obvious kind) & his personality issues have probably got a lot to do with clinical depression.

I understand disagreeing with him or being disappointed, but they hate him to his core & have no sympathy with his problems at all.

It's more horrifying than his mad opinions really.

You're over analyzing this. I can't stand him because of what he's become - a right-wing racist apologist, surrounded by people he's paid to tell him he's right.

I despise racists and bigots. It's as simple as that, and that is my baseline.

This above is yet more incoherent, subjective nonsense from right wing loons. You can always trust 'facts' when they are presented as "I knew such women" and "It was happening big time". I'm almost sure he meant to type "bigly" (in honour of his Trumpish master) instead of "big time" but got distracted.

Another howler "UK society as a whole were well & truly pissed off about it." Well, I know that to be untue because I wasn't pissed off about it (it was a lie) or am I not part of this "whole".

So there we have it: racism, misogyny, revisionism, sexism and class facism. Seems like a nice boy.

You can ask all those questions. Just don’t be fooled by the answers right wingers will give you. Unless, of course, you’ve already made up your mind what answer you want from those questions.

I'm no longer persuaded by people merely dropping 'right-wing' into a conversation as if it's a sign saying, "Turn back!" But no, I haven't made up my mind.

Bloody hilarious, I get a dislike from the guy who's supposedly telling me to keep an open mind. I think we can fairly describe that as 'bad faith'.

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrisey - For Britain

Open Letter to Randall Roberts and the Los Angeles Times

Khadija Adam, For Britain Deputy Chair

Related item:
Reading her letter, there are 351,000 immigrants coming into Britain every year, if she is talking about the equivalent of Anaheim California.
That's a huge surge of people with no skills required, who gain entry to Britain.
How does social services cope with this increase every year?
How can that be workable ?
I would actually like a rational response, if anyone has any insight.

This open letter is bizarre and pointless. AMW and ForBritain are far right but they will continue to deny and twist in their open letter. We shouldnt worry after their manifesto went down like a ton of bricks in New Cross Gate by election. They are a movement of hate and scaremongerers - no more no less.

You're over analyzing this. I can't stand him because of what he's become - a right-wing racist apologist, surrounded by people he's paid to tell him he's right.

I despise racists and bigots. It's as simple as that, and that is my baseline.

Racism & bigotry are very unpleasant, but so is hating someone so obviously mentally ill.

It's sad that his life has reduced down to singing & saying controversial things because he's got himself upset about animal welfare or women's rights or whatever other thing that feeds his nihilistic persecution complex.

And it's sad that he has to keep his world so small because he's so bad at social interaction.

He's flawed, not evil.

Thank God there are women in politics. Lots of men don't see the rise of islam in western countries in the same urgent way women and gays fear it. Think about a muslim mayor "joking" about converting ignorant football fans to islam. Think about millions of subdued women producing baby soldiers to a future army of fanatics, members of a pseudo-religion constructed to conquer the world and govern it under a religious state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam

This woman made reference to an important issue everybody seems to ignore when they talk about immigration: geography. England is a great country but it's a tiny island compared to another countries. It's not the same when you talk about massive immigration in America than when you talk about it in UK. United Kingdom is about 40 times smaller than United States.

https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/country-size-comparison/united-kingdom/united-states

Talking about this, I think it's totally unfair and embarrassing that USA and Canada, two countries that were made by immigrants, refuse to receive more immigration from the rest of the American continent. Lots of people, most of them actual descendents of native americans, are in urgent need of political or economical asylum (in part by Trump-kissing-Putin-ass kind of politics in Latin America) but they are being rejected by a shameful wall projected in Obama cynical era, or by truly racist laws as in the case of Canada, that priviles immigration from another continents. How do you explain that hundreds of thousands of refugees from Venezuela arrives to Argentina, some of them WALKING, when USA is much more close to Venezuela? You explain it by hate, ignorance, haughtiness and ungratefulness of those two hypocrite countries towards the rest of the continent.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-takes-credit-obama-border-wall-818671/

https://policyoptions.irpp.org/maga...urning-its-back-on-central-american-refugees/

Distance between Caracas (Venezuela) to Florida (USA): 2445 km
Distance berween Caracas (Venezuela) to Buenos Aires (Argentina): 5090 km

‘Situation of Venezuelan refugees and migrants needs greater global attention’

You hypocrite piece of s**t LA Times and Randall Roberts.

Last edited:
Racism & bigotry are very unpleasant, but so is hating someone so obviously mentally ill.

It's sad that his life has reduced down to singing & saying controversial things because he's got himself upset about animal welfare or women's rights or whatever other thing that feeds his nihilistic persecution complex.

And it's sad that he has to keep his world so small because he's so bad at social interaction.

He's flawed, not evil.

I'm not prepared to let racists off. Ever. No matter what their excuse.

Is ‘uncle skinny’ a Muslim?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom