"OSCILLATE WILDLY" : NYC (April 21)

* site sponsor *

"OSCILLATE WILDLY"
A Monthly Smiths & Morrissey Tribute Night & Dance Party. (Is it really so strange?)

Next edition: Thursday, April 21, 2011 at the gorgeous Gallery Bar (Lower level)

Facebook invite.

Calling all handsome devils & unruly girls who will not settle down! Join scores of sweet and tender hooligans as headmaster DJ Ceremony spins an all-night Smiths & Morrissey tribute set including classics, deep cuts, rarities, and new releases (’cause I really do love them; does that sound mad?). Also featuring Northern Songs, Britpop, & Manchester. 21 & up.

• Special guest Moz-themed go-go by the beautiful Runaround Sue: 11:30+
• Smiths/Morrissey-themed cocktail menu.

Thursday, April 21st, 2011 — 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Venue: Gallery Bar (lower level) — 120 Orchard Street (just above Delancey)
New York City

http://djceremony.com/

"If they dare touch a hair on your head, I’ll fight to the last breath…"

oscillate_wildly_10_640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Anonymous... it's $3 but you can e-mail me (the host/DJ) to be on the comp. admission list.

Hey Anonymous... it's $3 but you can e-mail me (the host/DJ) to be on the comp. admission list.

thanks. i read in the nypost that gallery bar was closed due to underage drinking? will they be open tonight?

Anonymous... I'm not sure of the validity of that, but G.B. is definitely open as normal as of now; thanks.

So how did it go? Did anyone pick up a tranny? Who won the meat raffle? Was Seasick Yet Still Docked played to a raptuous applause?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom