Morrissey Central "OUR ONE TRUE PRINCE" (July 12, 2020)

Screenshot_20200712-162535.jpg

(Full interview link & archive article here at the time - see below).
FWD.

Related items:

actually I was talking about Moz... I wouldn’t disrespect the purple one, he actually was talented.

Well, you can’t expect most Morrissey fans on a site dedicated to Morrissey to say that Morrissey is devoid of talent.

Well, you can’t expect most Morrissey fans on a site dedicated to Morrissey to say that Morrissey is devoid of talent.

Compared to damn Prince of all people, Moz is devoid of talent... fansite or not.

I know this site can be delusional at times but let’s not bend the actual truth.

They're both difficult.

It does take a lot of integrity & lunacy to see how the industry works & refuse to play along when you have the opportunity because it's not fair, transparent or what you dreamed it was as a nipper.

Compared to damn Prince of all people, Moz is devoid of talent... fansite or not.

I know this site can be delusional at times but let’s not bend the actual truth.

Why fight ?

They are both talented artists.

They're both difficult.

It does take a lot of integrity & lunacy to see how the industry works & refuse to play along when you have the opportunity because it's not fair, transparent or what you dreamed it was as a nipper.

‘The sanest days are mad’

Prince did everything by himself from the writing & producing while being an amazing singer & performer

The only thing Moz has going is his already peaked songwriting and awful live vocals

Last edited:
Such a copout reply, “different” still doesn’t equal actual talent... Prince did everything by himself from the writing & producing while being an amazing singer & performer

The only thing Moz has going is his already peaked songwriting and awful live vocals

@Nerak you’re right, they are different

And for some insane reason people still love the ‘untalented’ Moz.

;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom