Morrissey Central "OUR ONE TRUE PRINCE" (July 12, 2020)

Screenshot_20200712-162535.jpg

(Full interview link & archive article here at the time - see below).
FWD.

Related items:

I see my comments have ruffled a few feathers....

:lbf:

Well, that was your intention. Not much of an achievement to get a response from Morrissey fans on a site dedicated to Morrissey if you say something critical about Morrissey.

Well, that was your intention. Not much of an achievement to get a response from Morrissey fans on a site dedicated to Morrissey if you say something critical about Morrissey.

Again with the implications, I’m not looking for any achievements for stating my thoughts, fans can gladly respond how ever they feel.

Comical responses or not

Again with the implications, I’m not looking for any achievements for stating my thoughts, fans can gladly respond how ever they feel.

Comical responses or not

And they will.

Even if the opinions they are responding to are comical or not.

Any prince song i could randomly pick would be better than this...
Why are you here? You come across as yet another confused individual, stuck on a fan site dedicated to someone they really don’t appreciate, lost in a perpetual state of fighting with other members of the forum and Moz bashing. And without realizing, a towering amount of time has been wasted. Surely, you must have more worthwhile things to do?

Why are you here? You come across as yet another confused individual, stuck on a fan site dedicated to someone they really don’t appreciate, lost in a perpetual state of fighting with other members of the forum and Moz bashing. And without realizing, a towering amount of time has been wasted. Surely, you must have more worthwhile things to do?

I do, and I rather spend some quality time with y’all.

I’m here to stay, get used to it, again I like his music

I reckon there were some epic 1 on 1 basketball games between the two when the Minnesota Son visited Moz Angeles and the California Son would meet him at the Venice Beach courts. If the Moz Posse (est. 1991) ever lifts the moratorium on posting pics on the internet, the basketball pics are the first I post fark arse twat tit c*** chipper curry inn nnnn nnnn n nn n nnn nn n n n it.

steve basket small.jpg

prince basket.jpg

I adored that story about Prince having a private date in a hotel bar and the (terrified) DJ playing the Stars cover of "This Charming Man" and Prince being so entranced by it.

Morrissey didn’t have a good word to say about him while he was alive.

All Morrissey’s black icons are dead. If they are living and breathing they are no good to him

I do, and I rather spend some quality time with y’all.

I’m here to stay, get used to it, again I like his music
How wonderful! I literally cannot wait to read your next posts - the examples so far have been brilliant! Witty, insightful, relevant and engaging. Reading them has given me a new sense of purpose.

Yes, Prince was a great musician and is a legend (they never die). But I find it a bit pathetic, that Morrissey only acknowledges this by pointing out that Prince once mentioned his name in an interview -- quoting him on a very banal and obvious matter.

I know people who have no interest in Moz but I also know people that never liked Prince either so what does that tell you really? Yes, I'M talking to you hengeBoy who has a cute picture of the least talented of all three Marc Almond...f***ing go figure.

It's Sam Smith but he's not in their league.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom