Overpriced Items

Re: Good Lord. Who's got a load of cash?

Looks like Mike Joyce's sig on one of the white labels.

Looks like Mike Joyce's sig on one of the white labels.

It is, he's a reputable seller with loads of great listings in the past, had a reel around 7" TP, not sure if he still does but this bundle is not overpriced IMO. How much for a HiG 1983 test on its own?

2 HIG 83'S...I know of 3 others so I wonder if these are the last 2 out there, great items indeed.I have sold one in the past for £1500 so if that is a fair price for one we have to assume that this auctions starting price is about £2000 too high.At £3999 I reckon the price would be about right.This seller also had Johnny Marr's HIG 83 test too-very well connected I guess.

I know Mick and have dealt with him.. reliable guy. He has had Joyce's for a while, assuming he didn't sell it and buy it back. The person he acquired it from is a great guy as well. I'm assuming he sold the Marr (Stefan R's old copy, IIRC) and acquired a different one. If Mick is on here maybe he can chime in with some background info. Daz I take it he didn't buy yours? Hopefully we can keep track of which belonged to who (the Joyce and Marr copies shouldn't be an issue) but the others? o_O

Richard

Last edited:

2 HIG 83'S...I know of 3 others so I wonder if these are the last 2 out there, great items indeed.I have sold one in the past for £1500 so if that is a fair price for one we have to assume that this auctions starting price is about £2000 too high.At £3999 I reckon the price would be about right.This seller also had Johnny Marr's HIG 83 test too-very well connected I guess.

anyone know what the 4 white label promos are?

Back
Top Bottom