Overpriced Items

WTF - Yeah defo sun bleaching.

Re:

sorry they have changed the price, the price was 99 pounds

That is "estocks" a Guernsey based trader, who always initially price all of their stock at £99. I don't know whether they do this do just get all of their stock listed quickly and then re-price them at their leisure or they genuinely hope to catch a click-happy ebayer or two with an extortionate 'Buy it now'!

If you do wait for them to re-price their stock, they do occasionally offer really good bargains.

Re:

That is "estocks" a Guernsey based trader, who always initially price all of their stock at £99. I don't know whether they do this do just get all of their stock listed quickly and then re-price them at their leisure or they genuinely hope to catch a click-happy ebayer or two with an extortionate 'Buy it now'!

If you do wait for them to re-price their stock, they do occasionally offer really good bargains.

Isn't it the reselling arm of musicmagpie (where you're offered a paltry amount for any items you wish to sell)?

Way, way overpriced http://m.ebay.com/itm/201208950779

The three on the bottom row are worth £5 each, TCM solid centre w/warner credit is not expensive either £15-20. And a few WDDIM w/solid + Capitol logo have just been sold for £15-25 this week. Can't help thinking the jewel in the crown in this listing was Heaven Knows Solid centre but even still, £155 for the lot? No way

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Way, way overpriced http://m.ebay.com/itm/201208950779

The three on the bottom row are worth £5 each, TCM solid centre w/warner credit is not expensive either £15-20. And a few WDDIM w/solid + Capitol logo have just been sold for £15-25 this week. Can't help thinking the jewel in the crown in this listing was Heaven Knows Solid centre but even still, £155 for the lot? No way

To be fair to the seller who, in my experience is decent, honest and reliable, his auctions have low starting prices. If somebody is happy to shell out £155 for that particular bundle that's a good bit of business for both of them.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
To be fair to the seller who, in my experience is decent, honest and reliable, his auctions have low starting prices. If somebody is happy to shell out £155 for that particular bundle that's a good bit of business for both of them.

It was murmured that he gets his mates to bid, I've seen a few of his auctions go for strange prices.

I've dealt with him several times with good results. It wasn't uncommon for him to throw in a complimentary 7" smiths vinyl with my purchase, along with a hand-written thanks. Shill bidding is illegal, but isn't it really a bit of a parody of this whole game? If you deem an item worthy only by the response it receives, you're bound to pay a lot anyway. :) For the record, I personally haven't seen him relist anything, so there's that.

You'll pay what you deem a worthy amount, regardless of shill bids in all honesty.

Back
Top Bottom