Paraguay gig postponed one day to Dec. 6 due to waterlogging

UPDATE 3:25 PM PT:

Link posted by Uncleskinny:

Morrissey in Paraguay - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

Morrissey's show in Asuncion has been moved from Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th due to weather warnings of severe storms.

Photograph below of Morrissey in Asuncion taken by Ginger Shortcake.​

morrissey_in_asuncion.jpg

Apparently the gig due to take place in Paraguay tomorrow night has been moved to Sunday due to waterlogging, caused by excess rainfall on Thursday night.
Paraguayan article (in Spanish): Morrissey se escapó para conocer Asunción

Dec. 6 date is listed on the tickets site now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Paraguay Gig Postponed

Well, I don't see any crying or ranting. Projection, no doubt. I give evidence of how you like to present Morrissey as some drunken uncle (projection again no doubt) but you refuse to see it. Blind, dumb and deaf, and full of crap.

Still nothing then. You're full of shit, mate. And obsessed.

Well you certainly are not helping this forum. Looking at your "last posts", 20 of the last 25 post (from just a glance) only address this person, pretty much like Benny addresses morrissey in the negative. You could certainly help this forum by only posting positive things rather than just looking angry about something you have no control over. but the only person you have control over is you, and it makes it look like you don't when you make posts that look just as trolling, when judged by your own listed standard.

I would love to hear your positive experience with morrissey and how that has enhanced your life through his music.
Well, God knows I've tried but as you may have noticed this once great forum is now dominated by anonymous and moderator-trolling. All the positive minded people have long since abandoned this place.
Like them I much prefer to write about my love for Morrissey and music over there. I only come to this place every once in a while to see how it has degenerated. A better example of human decay you will be hard pressed to find.

Well, God knows I've tried but as you may have noticed this once great forum is now dominated by anonymous and moderator-trolling. All the positive minded people have long since abandoned this place.
Like them I much prefer to write about my love for Morrissey and music over there. I only come to this place every once in a while to see how it has degenerated. A better example of human decay you will be hard pressed to find.

This is unintentionally hilarious. Like the rest of the remnant Cult you claim that Morrissey's detractor's are motivated by malice rather than by the entirely rational need and desire to debunk Morrissey's delusional claims to artistic innovation and relevance. You claim that all 'positive minded people have long since abandoned this place'. This exposes you as 'negative' as well. Didn't you realise *rollseyes*. And where have these 'positive people' gone? To allyouneedismorrissey.com ? Don't make me laugh, it's rare than anyone other than hardcore cultists like 'goinghome' or that crazy Polish chick even comments. No doubt the Moderators have to delete 99% of comments from those daring to challenge #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS

As for you claim that you 'only come to this place every once in a while'.....LOL! You continually spam threads with demands that they be policed according to your Cult Fandom. You may 'love' Morrissey but some of us, including me, 'hate' him. Why is your love the only appropriate response to his increasing delusionality? As for a 'better example of human decay', well, you would be hard pressed to find a more rancid specimen than Steve Patrick Morrissey, conspiracy loon Careerist and Crank-Fraud. If you wish to reply to explain why you still think it's appropriate to 'love' someone who nakedly sought to profit from publicity by exploiting the Paris Attacks, do so. But do not expect to go unchallenged.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

Proof, or shut up. Have you the minutes of meetings we've had? You have no proof that we WANT these posts. None whatsoever. Because it's never, ever been talked about. Ever. You simply made it up because you're annoyed. As we've said thousands of times before, if it's not actionable, it's fair game. You don't like that - we get that - you have repeatedly told us. You don't like it - leave - it's simple.

Once again - and let me be very specific here - where is your PROOF that we WANT 'these kind of posts'. Not your nebulous feelings - actual, stand-up proof. Don't give me a woolly response saying that by virtue of the fact there are posts allowed that you don't like, however often, that is proof in itself. It's not. You alleged we WANT the posts that you don't like. I'm saying give us concrete proof. You won't find it, because it's not there and it never has been.

You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away...

Some things are hard to prove with, what you call, concrete proof. This is such an instance, since none of us have access to David's brain nor the minutes from these meetings you mention. However, it's quite obvious you want these posts; otherwise you would get rid of them.

And the fact that YOU quote from AYNIM is hilarious. No one hisses and groans louder or more persistent than you and your cronies.

there is one post per week at allyouneedismorrisey. zero per week at the blue rose blog.

what are the mozbots talking about?

most of the rare pro moz posts are by the same small handful of desperate bots using using a variety of user names.

what are the odds of the 'paraguay' gig being cancelled?

Some things are hard to prove with, what you call, concrete proof. This is such an instance, since none of us have access to David's brain nor the minutes from these meetings you mention. However, it's quite obvious you want these posts; otherwise you would get rid of them.

And the fact that YOU quote from AYNIM is hilarious. No one hisses and groans louder or more persistent than you and your cronies.

Sorry to piss on your chips mate, there never have been any meetings. So nerrrrr. And I have cronies? Wow!

This is unintentionally hilarious. Like the rest of the remnant Cult you claim that Morrissey's detractor's are motivated by malice rather than by the entirely rational need and desire to debunk Morrissey's delusional claims to artistic innovation and relevance. You claim that all 'positive minded people have long since abandoned this place'. This exposes you as 'negative' as well. Didn't you realise *rollseyes*. And where have these 'positive people' gone? To allyouneedismorrissey.com ? Don't make me laugh, it's rare than anyone other than hardcore cultists like 'goinghome' or that crazy Polish chick even comments. No doubt the Moderators have to delete 99% of comments from those daring to challenge #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS

As for you claim that you 'only come to this place every once in a while'.....LOL! You continually spam threads with demands that they be policed according to your Cult Fandom. You may 'love' Morrissey but some of us, including me, 'hate' him. Why is your love the only appropriate response to his increasing delusionality? As for a 'better example of human decay', well, you would be hard pressed to find a more rancid specimen than Steve Patrick Morrissey, conspiracy loon Careerist and Crank-Fraud. If you wish to reply to explain why you still think it's appropriate to 'love' someone who nakedly sought to profit from publicity by exploiting the Paris Attacks, do so. But do not expect to go unchallenged.

best wishes
BrummieBoy
Well, your posts I've always went out of my way of to avoid, as they may have been beyond hilarious sometime, they were unreadable all of the time. The troll incarnate. If you think that the only alternative site to write and read about great music is allyouneedismorrissey you must be out of your mind. The Smiths are generally regarded as musical legends and one of the greatest band ever and Moz as one of the greatest lyricists ever. Except on this forum where former sycophants now want to expose him as a drunken fraud. How very sad and funny at the same time.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

SECONDED ! HERE ! HERE ! HERE !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Well, your posts I've always went out of my way of to avoid, as they may have been beyond hilarious sometime, they were unreadable all of the time. The troll incarnate. If you think that the only alternative site to write and read about great music is allyouneedismorrissey you must be out of your mind. The Smiths are generally regarded as musical legends and one of the greatest band ever and Moz as one of the greatest lyricists ever. Except on this forum where former sycophants now want to expose him as a drunken fraud. How very sad and funny at the same time.

being a professional uncle skinny mozbot troll is no way to go thru life. there can be life after mozbotting if you act quickly and seek help

being a professional uncle skinny mozbot troll is no way to go thru life. there can be life after mozbotting if you act quickly and seek help
Ah, an anonymous troll supporting Fatsky, wonder who that can be.

Ah, an anonymous troll supporting Fatsky, wonder who that can be.

Thewlis, please, what makes you different than Benny here with this statement. And maybe worse with the fat shaming. Come on, do you really want it better here because this does not indicate that. Who cares what they say, oh yeah, you do, because you respond.

I wonder if the show will proceed or is it still bad weather problems?

Where are these alternative sites where Morrissey is discussed? Please provide evidence. The Smiths are indeed musical legends but Morrissey's lyrics are now revealed as troll ravings all along. If you don't even read my comments how can you claim they are unreadable? If you don't read my comments, why do they annoy you? Morrissey has indeed been exposed as a Crank Fraud after #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS

And another stake through the heart of his reputation has been delivered by Mike Joyce's interview with The Mouth Magazine. Yes, it's sad, but it's much more funny than sad.

best
BrummieBoy

Well well !
How dare Bono and co invite Eagles of death metal to perform a song with them in Paris next week !
Everybody knows it should have been Steven and the Lawnmowers performing #Paris for profit and publicity !
Well I say . . . . . 4CK BONO and 4CK U2 ! U2 CAN KISS STEVENS ARSE !

Well well !
How dare Bono and co invite Eagles of death metal to perform a song with them in Paris next week !
Everybody knows it should have been Steven and the Lawnmowers performing #Paris for profit and publicity !
Well I say . . . . . 4CK BONO and 4CK U2 ! U2 CAN KISS STEVENS ARSE !

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

Well, well! Bono invited Morrissey to support U2 at Glasto and persuaded Morrissey to accept Michael Eavis's censorship during 'Meat Is Murder'. It was very kind of Bono to give Morrissey a world wide platform even if the rain pissed on their parade. Now Moz needs Bono again! Only Bono can help Morrissey escape #ProfitFromParis & #TSAisthenewISIS by also inviting Moz to share the stage with Eagles of Death Metal and U2 for a resounding finale of 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris'. Surely Bono will come to the rescue and prove that Morrissey isn't just a Careerist Crank-Fraud who agreed to be censored at Glasto for publicity and tried to use the Paris attacks to boost his failing Public Image. Portly Martin Boorer will jam along with The Edge as the world unites in tearful Unison in Morrissey's singalongaCharidee 'loving tribute' to the victims. It would almost certainly mean Morrissey would finally, finally get a #1 record. Unless Adele releases her next single the same day to thwart him which she'll probably do on the orders of The Queen. Etc.

best
BrummieBoy

Where are these alternative sites where Morrissey is discussed? Please provide evidence. The Smiths are indeed musical legends but Morrissey's lyrics are now revealed as troll ravings all along. If you don't even read my comments how can you claim they are unreadable? If you don't read my comments, why do they annoy you? Morrissey has indeed been exposed as a Crank Fraud after #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS

And another stake through the heart of his reputation has been delivered by Mike Joyce's interview with The Mouth Magazine. Yes, it's sad, but it's much more funny than sad.

best
BrummieBoy

"Please provide evidence". Oh, BB, BB, BB, you've just revealed your true identity. Not happy to bully as Uncle Skinny, you invented Brummie Boy to troll people too. For f***'s sake, Peter, get a life. You have lost the plot, old son.

"Please provide evidence". Oh, BB, BB, BB, you've just revealed your true identity. Not happy to bully as Uncle Skinny, you invented Brummie Boy to troll people too. For f***'s sake, Peter, get a life. You have lost the plot, old son.

Bwaahahaahah! Superb! Going in with laser precision! Ahahahahahahah! Magnificent.

its not very surprising, but after careful statistical analysis it appears that 100 percent of moz loyal cult devotees also favor:
censorship across the board
isis and other forms of fascism and fanaticism
theft of worldly goods preferably from persons who actually worked for their property.
poorly written and performed post punk music
oscar wilde.
wild conspiracy theories of the illuminati/zionist variety
skinny moz over fat moz

statistics dont lie.

The fact is though it still looks like a shit waxwork !
I stand by my post.

Seems your daily posts ARE all that you have to stand by. SAD. Actually it seems your posts are the only thing that stand you up..Since life itself has defeated any sense of self worth you may have once had years ago.

My posts should not be used to deflect attention from the present #mcmorrissey-meltdown.
Please stay on topic.

Stay 'on topic' ? The topic never is or was M's TO YOU so-called 'meltdown'. Your agenda of (self)HATE never seems to be 'on topic'. Silly little man. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom