Parents beware of homosexual music!

Jose

No way...
One of the most dangerous ways Homosexuality invades family life is through popular music. Parents, please keep careful watch over your children’s listening habits. Especially in this age of Internet mp3 piracy.

There are multiple levels of Gay Music. Some bands are what we like to call Gateway Bands. They lure children in with Pop Grooves and Salacious Melodies leaving them wanting more. They’ll move on to more dangerous bands and the next thing you know you’ve got a homosexual for a child.
We’ve taken the time to highlight the bands that are particularly Gay. Please take the time and dissect your child’s CD / iTunes catalog. If you find 3 or more of these bands in their collection it is time to take action.
We Strongly recommend that you burn the CDs. Make sure your child is watching. Make sure they can feel the heat. It is crucial that the image remains emblazoned in their young minds. They need to know that if they continue to listen to these bands they may Burn eternally as well.

Complete list of "bad" bands for your children to listen to can be found here:

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

And of course... The Smiths can be found on there as well.
Morrissey is mentioned as (?questionable?).

:crazy: :squiffy:

Complete list of "bad" bands for your children to listen to can be found here:

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

And of course... The Smiths can be found on there as well.
Morrissey is mentioned as (?questionable?).

:crazy: :squiffy:

I love the way they say Morrissey is (?questionable?):rolleyes:That makes him sound more intriguing than the others on the list!
George Michael (Texan)-WTF?
I think I'd better take their advice and burn the CD's...hold on, they're MY CD's and not my kids...what does that make me as their mother:confused:

I never knew after all of those years of listening to them that NOFX we're 'gay punk'.

These people are behind an internets classic:

Last edited by a moderator:
"We Strongly recommend that you burn the CDs".

Cool:that's what i often do after downloading some gay music :thumb:

"Cyndi Lauper" is one of the safe acts :she's been campaigning for gay rights for years!

Last edited:
This can't be real haha:

Sigur Ros (nudists)
The Grateful Dead (drugs too)
Britney Spears(kissed Madonna)
NoFx(gay punk)
Marilyn Manson (dark gay)
Elton John(really gay)

That site must be a joke.

When I was a teen I recall buying some little newsprint magazine off the lower shelf at Tower Records and inside of it was an article about how Morrissey (and The Smiths, but mostly Morrissey) was turning a generation of kids into gay or celibate vegetarian goths. There was a list of things to look out for that was hilarious and I wish I'd kept it. Things like "wearing black" and "refusing meat during family meals." It also quoted a lot of his lyrics out of context to make them sound really sinister.

Humans, eh?

i like how they have an Oscar Wilde quote on the page and it says "reformed homosexual."

You can't keep being gay when you're dead.

You can't keep being gay when you're dead.

oh shit, you're right! :lbf:

they got us there. :cool:

C.H.O.P.S

"changing homosexuals into ordinary people" hahahaha

reminds me of the Southpark episode where they sent Butters to a camp to stop being gay and all the kids kept killing themselves.

There was some good advice on this list..

Hinder and Nickleback.. everyone should stay away from those bands.. but buttrock doesn't not mean gay.. it means crap.

It was a homophobic comment that made me like Moz.My dad peering over the newspaper whilst watching TOTP and saying "bloody poof".It was the clincher.

Tags
ladygagshit
Back
Top Bottom