PARIS FASHION DISASTER! the horror

D

Dave

I am unlikely to make the best-dressed list and yet I feel qualified to say that this outfit does not succeed.

2ahxpon.jpg

2uigr4l.jpg

"Do these shoes make my feet look gigantic?"

Apparently she's got UK size 11 feet

I have size 14 feet.

TRUFAX.

Massive cock, and there are about four posters on here who will verify that for you.

I went shopping in Liverpool yesterday.

It was great, honestly. Liverpool One is f***ing gorgeous, and the people were jovial. I watched the England game in a pub and kept getting called Crouchy. And no one mugged me. My opinion on Liverpool and it's people has changed.

A bit.

I went shopping in Liverpool yesterday.

It was great, honestly. Liverpool One is f***ing gorgeous, and the people were jovial. I watched the England game in a pub and kept getting called Crouchy. And no one mugged me. My opinion on Liverpool and it's people has changed.

A bit.

Liverpool One is decent, the Odeon is immense. No one mugged you? Success. ;) I don't like this 'A bit' though.

Proper Scousers support Everton. Fact.

( ;) )

Maybe she could look good if she didn't have that stupid tiara thing on, and wasn't wearing those disgusting shoes...:sick:

The guy is a 10 though :horny:

ok, 9.5, his shoes are kinda shit too :rolleyes:

Clomp!
you made
the news
in your
big shoes

I want to know why it doesn't even look like her. I thought it was an imitator at first.

Last edited by a moderator:
That dress is cute.

I must admit, i luv Paris's style.....she wears nice feminine clothes. She seems to like the colour pink too...like Me!!! Yay!!! :thumb:

I am unlikely to make the best-dressed list and yet I feel qualified to say that this outfit does not succeed.

2ahxpon.jpg

2uigr4l.jpg

"Do these shoes make my feet look gigantic?"

Tap that.

Tags
barbie disney mattel paris hilton
Back
Top Bottom