Paris(ite) Hilton is totally furious at Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg

D

Dave

We'll get the Daily Mail version.

That's not hot! Paris Hilton's fury after being grilled on The View by Barbara Walters

By Daily Mail Reporter

Paris Hilton is not a very happy princess at the moment.

Not only is her new reality show doing dismally in the ratings but she is also upset at the grilling she received from Barbara Walters on The View this week.

The tension in the studio was palpable as the television veteran took Paris to task for her behaviour on the show and made several digs at the pampered socialite.

article-1394338-0C680B3A00000578-168_468x471.jpg
That's not hot: Paris Hilton appeared on The View to promote her new reality show but was instead grilled by Barbara Walters

Paris was apparently so upset about the tough questioning on Wednesday that she screamed at a producer backstage, according to the New York Post.

She had appeared on the show with her mother Kathy who also stars in the new series.

On the reality show, The World According to Paris, the 30-year-old is seen drinking, clubbing shopping and complaining about having to get up early to do her court-ordered community service.

article-1394338-0C680B5500000578-746_468x360.jpg
Not happy: The heiress appeared with her mother Kathy who also appears on the new series called The World According to Paris

Paris said she wanted to help women prisoners and do lots of charity work, which were not shown in the season premiere.

So Walters came down on Paris like a matriarchal figure and questioned her about how she was showing herself to viewers.

'Why not present that side of yourself, if indeed it exists,' Walters said to Paris about scenes from the show.

Paris' father Rick Hilton who was watching backstage apparently then had a word with the producers about the harsh tone of the interview, The New York Post reports.

article-1394338-0C680B4A00000578-540_468x344.jpg
Confronted: Paris and her father Rick apparently had words with the producers about the tone of the interview

A representative for The View confirmed the verbal altercation.

She later drowned her sorrows with her sister Nicky and the pair apparently partied until 3am.

Hilton allegedly cancelled lunch with several magazine editors with her people saying that she was sick and did not want to infect others.

But her representative said: 'The decision was made by her management to reschedule two things that were not time-sensitive on Thursday.'

article-1394338-0C680AF900000578-607_468x327.jpg
Fall out: A representative from The View said they were 'sorry Paris felt she had to cancel some interviews'

'We're sorry Paris felt she had to cancel some interviews,' a representative for The View told The New York Post.
Meanwhile, her whirlwind tour of self-promotion including stops on Piers Morgan Tonight, has failed to bring in many viewers and her show is being seen as a flop.

Her show brought in a measly 409,000 viewers which compares to 724,000 for the show premiere of a lesser known Aubrey O'Day.

On the same channel 1.7million people tuned in to the most recent series of The Bad Girls Club.

article-1394338-0C65AA3200000578-744_468x694.jpg
Not a care in the world: The 30-year-old jumped on a plane the next day and partied in Spain with her boyfriend Cy Waits

The socialite promised the 'real' Paris would be on show in the programme, and the cameras certainly featured the star in all areas of her life, from her sleeping under a pink duvet, to girly chats with her mother Kathy.

Although interest in Paris seems to have waned in the U.S. she took it all in her stride and flew off to Spain.
She appeared at Pacha Lounge Bilboa Nightclub in Madrid with her boyfriend Cy Waits and looked not to have a care in the world.
Paris wore a sparkling pink one shoulder dress and accessorised with sky high stilettos with bows on them.

Fact: I have called Paris Hilton a whore to her face. I believe this to be my life's greatest accomplishment thus far.

What? Details. :popcorn:

She was driving some pathetic pink convertible filled with a plethora of "bros" and a few cameramen, in front of my apartment. She was there for a few hours just driving around the block. I was standing outside smoking a cigarette when she appeared at the red light directly in front of me. I looked at her for a moment and shouted, "Hey Paris!". She looked and I calmly said, "You're an absolute whore". She made a nasty face at me and I then proceeded to walk back inside the safety of my apartment, overwhelmed by the mixed feeling of pride and astonishment.

She was driving some pathetic pink convertible filled with a plethora of "bros" and a few cameramen, in front of my apartment. She was there for a few hours just driving around the block. I was standing outside smoking a cigarette when she appeared at the red light directly in front of me. I looked at her for a moment and shouted, "Hey Paris!". She looked and I calmly said, "You're an absolute whore". She made a nasty face at me and I then proceeded to walk back inside the safety of my apartment, overwhelmed by the mixed feeling of pride and astonishment.

You're lucky you didn't get tasered or have your foot run over. lol

What happened to the random Paris Hilton user on the forum? :lbf:

I applaude you! :p

Tags
paris hilton
Back
Top Bottom