Passions Just Like Mine RIP

Re: Passions Just Like Mine RIP - not

Does the California educational system not focus much on reading comprehension skills?

Okay. So he's not lazy because if his tireless dedication to cataloging Morrisseys output, he's lazy because he didn't continue to thanklessly do so. And cheap. Because he didn't have a rich daddy to pay for it maybe?

'The lunatics, it seems, run the whole asylum.'

To hear anyone slag off Stephane or PJLM for laziness or lack of commitment is a nonsense, but to hear it from someone who has an apparent connection with the running of this site is an embarrassment to the site and its owner.

David and Stephane have, for many, many years run two brilliant websites and many hundreds if not thousands of fans owe them a great deal. It is really depressing to see this petty bitchiness, it doesn't do anyone any favours.

Dave

Okay. So he's not lazy because if his tireless dedication to cataloging Morrisseys output, he's lazy because he didn't continue to thanklessly do so. And cheap. Because he didn't have a rich daddy to pay for it maybe?

Psst. Your inferior mental capacity is showing.

Last time I checked, "tireless" was not defined as "copying and pasting setlists, concert descriptions, lyrics, catalog numbers & album covers from other sources (e.g. Solo, Wikipedia, Google Images, etc.) to your own site."

Stephane can deny it all he wants, but the fact remains that the bulk of the "work" on his website was thanks to David and the people who posted their concert reports on THIS SITE...and this is coming from someone who had multiple detailed concert reports and setlists taken by Stephane from THIS SITE and used on Passions without permission.

Psst. Your inferior mental capacity is showing.

Last time I checked, "tireless" was not defined as "copying and pasting setlists, concert descriptions, lyrics, catalog numbers & album covers from other sources (e.g. Solo, Wikipedia, Google Images, etc.) to your own site."

Stephane can deny it all he wants, but the fact remains that the bulk of the "work" on his website was thanks to David and the people who posted their concert reports on THIS SITE...and this is coming from someone who had multiple detailed concert reports and setlists taken by Stephane from THIS SITE and used on Passions without permission.

So all those years you were a puppy troll here chasing Kuiper's tail (who is repulsed by you incidently) and getting banned and rebanned while Stephane sorted and formatted raw data into something organized and attainable...YEARS...your summation of him is "lazy and cheap"? Because you spent two months holed up in the childhood bedroom of your dad's house pressing command C and command V and making a few stupid banner graphics you think YOU should get all the credit? Please use your superior mental capacity to google RESPECT.

I'm assuming your wildly inaccurate and completely unrelated post has something to do with the fact that you have no real point whatsoever...

Also please don't confuse Davidt's forgiving disposition in allowing you to help with solo wiki as an admission that you're responsible for his tireless work on this site over the years. By my estimation you've been more of a hindrance than a help but now suddenly solo is your work. RESPECT.

Re: Passions Just Like Mine RIP

Also please don't confuse Davidt's forgiving disposition in allowing you to help with solo wiki as an admission that you're responsible for his tireless work on this site over the years. By my estimation you've been more of a hindrance than a help but now suddenly solo is your work. RESPECT.

"The Morrissey-solo Wiki was created in May 2012 following a suggestion by !Viva Hate!. The MuseWiki was a large influence on the initial setup, templates and conventions used. Special thanks also to !Viva Hate! for helping with the initial design of the wiki, population of the initial content and main page mastheads. Thanks to MozRecording and Skylarker for helping with the initial content of the live recordings / bootlegs." - DavidT

You were saying?

"The Morrissey-solo Wiki was created in May 2012 following a suggestion by !Viva Hate!. The MuseWiki was a large influence on the initial setup, templates and conventions used. Special thanks also to !Viva Hate! for helping with the initial design of the wiki, population of the initial content and main page mastheads. Thanks to MozRecording and Skylarker for helping with the initial content of the live recordings / bootlegs." - DavidT

You were saying?

Bravo. There's your credit. Now stop offending people who are not deserving of your Limbaughesque rants.

Bravo. There's your credit. Now stop offending people who are not deserving of your Limbaughesque rants.

A dog on a bicycle couldn't backpedal and play dead as well as you...

So that's where it went.

I miss Passions Just Like Mine and hope that the folks who were working on version 2.0 reconsider and decide it's a project worth pursuing. -MR

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom