Passions Just Like Mine RIP

Re: Passions Just Like Mine RIP

That website was the don... what a terrible, terrible shame.

Surely with info like the concerts and interviews there should be a way of keeping it live even if it is hosting it here? (It always gave me a little buzz and a fond reminisce reading about the gigs I have attended over the years)

I'm sure even Morrissey has probably used it at times.

We're all sad for this terrible news and I would like to thank S. for his amazing efforts all over these years. If it was his decision we only need to respect

Thank you Stephane. I learned so much from your site since '02.

-David A

I'll host it if you send the backups. f*** the police.

Damn. I absolutely loved the thoroughness of the lyrics listings.

Such a shame, what a wonderful and very useful sight i'm pretty bloody gutted about this. Though thanks for everything!!!

That news made me so sad I actually registered to post. A site I've used a lot over the years. I used to have a version of it saved permanently to my hard drive, but that was several crashes ago, so it's long since gone. It was a big help with everything from collecting to learning the name of that obscure song played before a show I attended in 1997.

Agreed, if there's anything I can do to help... let me know! If it's a legal issue, we might be screwed. But if it's just a matter of funding or needing a place to host it as a static archive, I'm sure something can be worked out!

Tragic - what a great site, had it in my 'favourites' for years.

That was the best site for Smiths/Moz reference hands-down! I used it frequently. I second Ben - if it's a matter of funding I know many of us on this site will help support!

A sad loss. Hopefully not permanent? He has made comments about whether the collector's appendix was worth it or not... Hope this didn't tip the balance.

As others have said, I'd be happy to contribute (cash, time) if that is what is needed to keep it live.

Dave

Has all that data really been lost? Just thinking about all the setlist info...wow! Did I miss something? Did Moz sick his hounds on Stephane or something? Or, like many of us recently, just started to lose interest cause of his holiness' shenanigans?

Utterly gutted. Passions was the best site out there. Sad sad day for any serious Moz fan. All the best Stephane & thanks for the years of hard work. Luke

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom