Paul Joseph Watson tweets Morrissey photo and receives over 1000 likes

A

Anonymozarella

YouTube celebrity Paul Joseph Watson seems to be pretty busy today, getting into an online spat with Piers Morgan, slagging off Limmy and re-tweeting Morrissey photos. Awaiting Skinny comment, in 3...2...1...

Sorry, wrong link...

YouTube celebrity Paul Joseph Watson seems to be pretty busy today, getting into an online spat with Piers Morgan, slagging off Limmy and re-tweeting Morrissey photos. Awaiting Skinny comment, in 3...2...1...

Sorry, wrong link...

Oof, but the comments though. It just shows how low Morrissey's stock has fallen. :cry:

I suspect a lot of those likes might be for the Union Jack, even though the guy holding it looks 'a bit of a homo'.

Sorry, wrong link...

OMG what a handsome boy. Skinny will deffo need a ventilator if he sees this. 2, 1 Blast off off :gun:

It's Twitter. It's a cesspit.

On the bright side, if Moz was a real right winger Paul wouldn't be taunting people with an old picture.

It's Twitter. It's a cesspit.

On the bright side, if Moz was a real right winger Paul wouldn't be taunting people with an old picture.
No it isn't, dreamyneil's on there!

Twitter is the only site more toxic than Morrissey-Solo.

It's the worst place on the internet that you can get to from Google.
not when dreamyneil posts or likes something! sometimes he'll post a picture of a monolithic stack of books which represents all of what he read that month and it's very impressive. and anyway, how else am I supposed to keep on top of what neil likes so that i can like it too?

and it's neil codling, I don't even know who the pet shop boys are (although I really should because dreamyneil likes them)

Back
Top Bottom