Paul McCartney Twitter/blog mentions Morrissey & Linda McCartney corresponding (August 3, 2019)

"Paul: Yeah! She liked the attitude more than anything. She and Morrissey used to correspond quite a lot. I never really saw the letters, but they both sort of had similar attitudes about animal welfare. She was very punky in her attitude. We never got around to it, but she would have liked to have done something a bit more… [Paul impersonates a very aggressive punk track!] That kind of thing! She would have liked that, but we never got around to it, as I said."

Full interview containing the above quote:

https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/you-gave-me-the-answer-wide-prairie

Then cited here:

mccartneymorrissey.jpg

https://www.alternativenation.net/paul-mccartney-reveals-morrissey-did-to-wife/

Regards,
FWD.

Ahhhhh. Congratulations on the front-page news!!!

Melvis has officially reached the point in his life when all the people who might still be interested in working with him are dead.

100%. I saw it yesterday and thought 'Holy shit, what accusations are they gonna say now' but of course it was clickbait fearmongering fake news. Its like Sky News going on about the dam that might burst. You can easily imagine them hoping it butsts and kills people so they can have a news scoup.
iv said on here lots of times over the years,bad news is what keeps 24 hour news channels going,a good news story is over in five minutes,a bad news story will run for days.when lizzie goes it will run for months.

He probably sent her website links saying that the real Paul McCartney died in 1966.
iv watched that documentary loads of times on youtube,you know its bullplop but its entertaining in a weird sort of way.

iv watched that documentary loads of times on youtube,you know its bullplop but its entertaining in a weird sort of way.
...and there you have it. Gordyboy9 watches “bullplop” loads of times because that’s what he finds entertaining.

Hardly surprising that he’s an outspoken Melvis fan then, is it?

Ahhhhh. Congratulations on the front-page news!!!

Melvis has officially reached the point in his life when all the people who might still be interested in working with him are dead.
Lest we forget the brain-dead, who constitute his fan base, buy his pablum album\shitty turntable combo and cling to the Polish charts!

She gets one mention in Autobiography for being supportive of Suedehead:

"Suedehead, the first solo single, glides into the chart at number 6, selling 75,000 copies in its first week. There are no congratulations from either Geoff Travis or Gill Smith – both eager pallbearers two months previously.

Why should Geoff Travis congratulate him, because Morrissey is not on his label anymore. Of course he could and it would be a nice thing to do, but saying that he should is just Moz being his usual petty self. Has he ever congratulated anyone about anything?

I saw the link “billy joe of Green Day shares shocking news about cancer’” I clicked on it and it was a statement that “gun violence” is a cancer. That site should be shut down. What did morrissey do to kinda McCartney? Push her into a hog feeding trough while she was battling cancer? That’s what I thought when I read it. Either that or outed her I suppose.

iv said on here lots of times over the years,bad news is what keeps 24 hour news channels going,a good news story is over in five minutes,a bad news story will run for days.when lizzie goes it will run for months.

BDE0CABE-112A-46A3-9469-967A2384ADEB.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom