pen pals

bagface

anybody on here pen pals? anybody on here want to be pen pals? i've always wanted a pen pal. pen pals....

anybody on here pen pals? anybody on here want to be pen pals? i've always wanted a pen pal. pen pals....

Hi there. You've piqued my interest. You mean ACTUAL pen and paper pen pals? (astonishment!) yeah, I might be interested! :)

Hi there. You've piqued my interest. You mean ACTUAL pen and paper pen pals? (astonishment!) yeah, I might be interested! :)

yes ACTUAL pen and paper pen pals (let's call them PPP Pals). i think that'd be really fun and it would give me an excuse to buy postcards.

Definitely sounds like a good idea. :)

i miss having an overseas friend to send me things like british cigarettes and candy. the simple little things that are fun because they're different!

I would LOVE a pen pal. Pen-on-paper is the only time I manage to sound vaguely intelligent or interesting. I've always wanted one from abroad so i'd have a reason to buy airmail paper and envelopes......

So if someone is really looking for a pen pal, feel free to message, seriously though. It will be great!

yeah anybody who is interested should pm me with his/her address. i dunno how many i'll be able to respond to but i'll try (i hope).

I was pen pals with someone on here for a bit, but now we've got lazy and communicate electronically. And I still have 10 airmail stamps with the stickers to go with them that aren't being used! :tears:

Back
Top Bottom