Morrissey Central "PEOPLE WHO NEED CATS." (August 6, 2020)

Adjustments_obsujr.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

We don’t need cats !

we need some REAL Moz news!

c’mon Central give us something good.

:cool:

We don’t need cats !

we need some REAL Moz news!

c’mon Central give us something good.

I think Moz & the proper band are working on a reply track to AW.

I've heard it's called "I Told You".

Rumour has it, it goes like:

I told you, I told you that you can't sing.
Told you, told you, told you that you can't sing.

It then moves into a revamped section of Get Off The Stage.

I think Moz & the proper band are working on a reply track to AW.

I've heard it's called "I Told You".

Rumour has it, it goes like:

I told you, I told you that you can't sing.
Told you, told you, told you that you can't sing.

It then moves into a revamped section of Get Off The Stage.

Oh AW can sing just fine and their song is actually good. No one else will ever be Morrissey and honestly we don’t need another Martin (Gene) copy-cat version.
I love Gene btw, not picking on Martin really...

Very cute. I fully support all pretty girls having a kitty on their heads. Now this is something even the politicians should get behind.

Very cute. I fully support all pretty girls having a kitty on their heads. Now this is something even the politicians should get behind.

I would vote for any politician if they had a kitty on their head the whole time during their campaign and also during their time as president.

It would beat looking at that thing Trump has on his head.

Oh AW can sing just fine and their song is actually good. No one else will ever be Morrissey and honestly we don’t need another Martin (Gene) copy-cat version.
I love Gene btw, not picking on Martin really...
You probably know this but Gene are reissuing all their albums on coloured vinyl in a deluxe signed boxset. CD boxset too.

I suppose it's better than having Kristeen Young on her shoulders. I wouldn't mind Kristeen sitting on my face though. She's a wild cutie.

morrisseyandkristeenyoung_005.jpg

I have to be honest, I think that grown men who keep cats, I find them very unsettling, don’t know what it is ... I’m a dog man myself , had quite a few over the years, and yes many had two legs... but seriously cats, and grown men freak me.... 4koff henge boy your rented room will be full of cat shit, and it will look better than you..... you divine failure 💋💋💋

It is true we want news photos something of our dear Moz
MOZ APPEARS!!!!
Dale Moz!!!!
Where are you honey!!!!
Communication with emotion!
Cats later......!!!😊😊😊😊

I would vote for any politician if they had a kitty on their head the whole time during their campaign and also during their time as president.

It would beat looking at that thing Trump has on his head.

You have high standards! I would vote for any politician that had a kitty on their head for even a nanosecond.

You have to be a special kind of person to have kitties on your head. My grandfather used to have kitties on his head too 🐱

It is a fact that having kitties on your head is likely the best preparation that life can give you, for many other things that are still yet to follow

It kind of loses all point when it's a stuffed cat. I mean, I can put a stuffed animal on my head and take a picture too, as if turns out, buy you don't see me doing it.

I have to be honest, I think that grown men who keep cats, I find them very unsettling, don’t know what it is ... I’m a dog man myself , had quite a few over the years, and yes many had two legs... but seriously cats, and grown men freak me.... 4koff henge boy your rented room will be full of cat shit, and it will look better than you..... you divine failure 💋💋💋

I love cats - but I prefer dogs.

Moz would hate it though, dog walkers always end up chatting to each other.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom