Morrissey Central "PEOPLE WHO NEED CATS." (August 6, 2020)

Adjustments_obsujr.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

You probably know this but Gene are reissuing all their albums on coloured vinyl in a deluxe signed boxset. CD boxset too.

Just like Moz with his colored vinyl reissue! Can’t they get their own ideas?!

Listen to ..... THE OLLY ALCOCK BLUES BAND ...... GOING BACK TO CARLISLE........ your all welcome 😁😁😁😁😁

These people who go in about domesticated animals are savage hypocrites. Feral cats AND wild dogs are absolute c**** that could tear your f****** face off at any moment.

Domesticated dogs are pretty much the same as Melvis fans. Toddlers, lapping at a trough.

Domesticated cats are still just c****.

Hope this clears up the confusion. ;)

Is the title a reference to this fabulous show tune? Or is there a Morrissey thing I've not picked up on?

A little perspective...

I know 2 people who died at home - alone with their pets and were consumed by them. One had ferrets. The other had cats. By the time they were found, they were both just human body parts, with little flesh left on them.

This bullshit about human savagery is NOTHING compared to the truth of what your domesticated animals will do to you, if you fall and can’t get up in their presence.

The Chinese have it right. Eat them before they eat you!

A little perspective...

I know 2 people who died at home - alone with their pets and were consumed by them. One had ferrets. The other had cats. By the time they were found, they were both just human body parts, with little flesh left on them.

This bullshit about human savagery is NOTHING compared to the truth of what your domesticated animals will do to you, if you fall and can’t get up in their presence.

The Chinese have it right. Eat them before they eat you!

I know someone who was eaten by a crocodile in Africa.
Which is a weird form to die nowadays... we may think about how we are going to die, but being eaten by a crocodile is often not among the options we imagine.
And yet there is something almost humorous about it... people asks: "what happened to Pablo?"... and the answer is "he was eaten by a crocodile".

Other than that, a Medical Study shows that cat owners live even 50 more years (average) than dog or crocodile owners... So I like cats.

I know someone who was eaten by a crocodile in Africa.
Which is a weird form to die nowadays... we may think about how we are going to die, but being eaten by a crocodile is often not among the options we imagine.
And yet there is something almost humorous about it... people asks: "what happened to Pablo?"... and the answer is "he was eaten by a crocodile".

Other than that, a Medical Study shows that cat owners live even 50 more years (average) than dog or crocodile owners... So I like cats.
I think you mean, "I knew someone..."

I think you mean, "I knew someone..."

Yes... Do you use the past tense in English for such phrases or the present is OK too?
In Spanish the use of the present tense is OK, though the past is also common.

Don't worry about the cats and pay attention to the crocodiles.

Yes... Do you use the past tense in English for such phrases or the present is OK too?
In Spanish the use of the present tense is OK, though the past is also common.

Don't worry about the cats and pay attention to the crocodiles.

Present or past tense is fine when telling an anecdote.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom