Per Request: Brett Anderson Live In London

Carnation, thanks much for uploading this. I've been listening to the Brett A. Milan show that El Manzo uploaded and really enjoying it, so I look forward to this recording... :)

Thank you, downloading.

Is this the gig that was last weekend? I'm terribly mixed up with all these special one off Brett Anderson London gigs he keeps doing...

Is this the gig that was last weekend? I'm terribly mixed up with all these special one off Brett Anderson London gigs he keeps doing...

Me too. The last one was that 20th Nov Queen Elizabeth gig? With string section?
That's what I am looking for...

Dittsche

Thanks so much for this, Carnation. You are a star. As is Brett! :)

Hi Guys,
Any chance of some kind soul re uploading this as the links have expired.
Just lost a load of stuff after computer crashed and I hadnt backed up files :mad:
Cheers
Graham
Trouble Loves Me

Request: Brett Anderson Live

Please, if someone can upload (re-upload) any Brett Anderson Live Cd (Live at London, etc) i will be so happy :p
Because i've been searching a lot... with no success...
Omg! i need it xD

Thank You ^.^

you must wait a moment and then click the button (That one in the ScreenShot) and that's all...
Note: You can't download all parts at the same time... you must wait until first is finished and then download the other one... then wait... then the other xD
I hope This Work 4 U :p

Last edited:
chaud- it's crapped out on me, as they say, a half dozen times. i've tried all 3 parts, all at different times. i'll get 10-14MB downloaded over a 20 minute period and then it times out on me... did this happen to you?

Back
Top Bottom