Perth (15th June)

I've been told that a good local pub is The Twa Tams on Scott Street and to avoid the pubs near the venue called Ring Of Bells and Half Tanner. This is from a Perth local!!!

Just to clarify a point made earlier in the thread about general admission. The standing tickets do all have a seat/row number but obviously they are general admission if you are standing (just the way the tickets are processed). If you do have a ticket for the seating sections your seat is the actual seat number on your ticket ie not general seating admission.

Reason i am posting is i know a few people who seemed confused and maybe a bit worried that they have a great front row balcony seat but were going to turn up and somebody would be in it due to the general admission but that is not the case as only applies to standing, and that comes direct from the venue after speaking with them :)

I have a spare ticket now if anybody is interested?

Standing ticket, face value

Also, anybody driving to/from Glasgow with a space? Last train is at half 10 :mad:

Just finishing off the remains of yesterdays pizza for my dinner then going to head over to Perth.
See you all there, I suppose...

Looking at the merchandise, you wouldn't guess it was Scotland!

At the venue now. Will post updates when possible. Some nice new tshirts and a nice £5 poster I'll be buying in Dunoon. No spare change on me now. Especially with pints @ £3.30.

Oh God its gonna be hard not to look in this thread later, or any of the threads till I see him in on the 30th. Might just have to give in but I really want the setlist to be a surpise on the night.

Oh God its gonna be hard not to look in this thread later, or any of the threads till I see him in on the 30th. Might just have to give in but I really want the setlist to be a surpise on the night.

i dont, i want info now, now and now

aaaa the suspense, whats he opened with?!

no ones thrown a bloody bottle have they ;)

Back
Top Bottom