PETA_Latino letter ahead of Mexico dates written by Morrissey

Penned by Moz

44959_DseAblRWoAAD4DA.jpg

44958_DseAblMX4AICloa.jpg

Morrissey envió carta a Batres para Ley de Bienestar Animal - Politico.mx

Excerpt (Google Translate to English):

The British singer Morrissey sent a letter to the Senate in favor of animal welfare , as confirmed by Martí Batres , president of the Board of Directors of the Upper House .

"This presidency of the Chamber of Senators received a letter that we will give a timely account," said Batres during the session on Tuesday.

In the letter, entitled "Animals need help and you can save them," the Briton addressed Mexican lawmakers: "As I prepare for my concerts in Mexico City, I am pleased to know about the positive steps your nation has taken. taken to advance animal protection, including the ban across the country on the use of animals in circuses and the prohibition of dolphin shows in the capital. "

The ex-vocalist of The Smiths added: "Considering that the laws are inconsistent throughout the country, I am happy to know from my friends from PETA Latino that the HEROES group has submitted to Congress a project to create the first General Law of Animal Welfare. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these ‘Dolphin Shows’ similar to their ‘Donkey Shows’?

"Brittish" singer LOL!! I me reckon it should of read "the LA surfer dude". This is awesome on Uncle Steve's part. Mexico loves meat of all kinds and they treat animals sadistically. Dog fighting is legal and there is a chicken fight on every corner. They beat their dogs in the street just for fun. In this city in Mexico called "Peru", people in the military have to kill a dog to "prove" that they are able to kill a human in combat. f*** Mexico, but if the California Son is such a god in Mexico, then this should make a difference.

Last edited:
Morrissey arriving in Mexico for said dates:

FB_IMG_1542784790793.jpg

Jesse's view about arriving there:

20181121_052758.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I was referencing this place called Peru, which I guess is close to Mexico. I am not talking about perro which I know means dog in Mexican and it is with two rr.

I officially hate Jesse now just like everyone else. Mini-sausage fingers is talking shit about Moz Angeles. This talent less f*** is from Texas and he is calling LA SmelLa. What becaue of the fires that almost burned down Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy's house for the second year in a row? f*** him. I reckon he doesn't like the fact the California Son makes him live in Moz Angeles.

Last edited:
Two things here:

1) This has happened so, so many times before ahead of a tour. Name in press, sell more tickets. That's all this is about.

2) PETA are uninformed, unscientific, crazed arseholes.

Two things here:

1) This has happened so, so many times before ahead of a tour. Name in press, sell more tickets. That's all this is about.

Two things here:

Two things here:

1. This is a concert. And yes he wants people to buy tickets so people can go to said concert. This is a sin now?

2. Yes PETA can be unhinged at times. Hmmm I wonder who that reminds me of...?

"
Two things here:

Yep ! It's all just a bit of history repeating.
Basically he put his name on a letter that he didn't even write.
Such a lazy arse these days.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

"

Yep ! It's all just a bit of history repeating.
Basically he put his name on a letter that he didn't even write.
Such a lazy arse these days.

Oh bless them...Peter and Benny are having a little bromance. It's very cute.

Twats.

Oh bless them...Peter and Benny are having a little bromance. It's very cute.

Twats.

Many thanks for the blessing but we really need to stay on topic and discuss the matter at hand. So if you don't mind! "Publicity Stunt" back on topic :thumb:
Thanks

PETA is a cult - plenty of stuff on Google and Wikipedia suggesting this. Love his glasses though and I don't doubt for a moment that Moz does care about animal welfare.

Two things here:

Why didn’t he publicise it himself then?

Seat 1A - nice! I assume the big guy who follows M about is shoved back in economy.

I joined PETA a few years ago and it was absolutely awful. They taught me horrible things like showing kindness towards other living beings. They also kept talking about this crazy idea of how living beings have the right to live and not be killed. I will most likely be in therapy for the rest of my life because of this experience.
Be very scared of PETA.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom