PETA_Latino letter ahead of Mexico dates written by Morrissey

Penned by Moz

44959_DseAblRWoAAD4DA.jpg

44958_DseAblMX4AICloa.jpg

Morrissey envió carta a Batres para Ley de Bienestar Animal - Politico.mx

Excerpt (Google Translate to English):

The British singer Morrissey sent a letter to the Senate in favor of animal welfare , as confirmed by Martí Batres , president of the Board of Directors of the Upper House .

"This presidency of the Chamber of Senators received a letter that we will give a timely account," said Batres during the session on Tuesday.

In the letter, entitled "Animals need help and you can save them," the Briton addressed Mexican lawmakers: "As I prepare for my concerts in Mexico City, I am pleased to know about the positive steps your nation has taken. taken to advance animal protection, including the ban across the country on the use of animals in circuses and the prohibition of dolphin shows in the capital. "

The ex-vocalist of The Smiths added: "Considering that the laws are inconsistent throughout the country, I am happy to know from my friends from PETA Latino that the HEROES group has submitted to Congress a project to create the first General Law of Animal Welfare. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair dues Skinny but I'm sure you realise your posts are often driven by emotion. Not trying to start a war but Brexit is coming (probably) so I'm doing my bit to sour Anglo Irish relations. Assuming you are Anglo.
My posts are driven by a burning dislike of bigotry, racism and hypocrisy.

Glad to see Morrissey involved in Mexican animal rights. Any step taken is one in the right directions. I have been a PETA supporter for many years. I don’t always agree with 100% they say or every initiative but I’m grateful they are out there doing something. It’s too easy to look the other way and sometimes people need to feel unconfiratable about how the rest of the inhabitants of the earth are treated. I also support PCRM (Physicians Committee fur Responsible Medicine,) the National Anti-Vivisection Society, and the Farm Sanctuary, among others.

Two things here:

1) This has happened so, so many times before ahead of a tour. Name in press, sell more tickets. That's all this is about.

2) PETA are uninformed, unscientific, crazed arseholes.
skinny lets face it the only crazed arsehole is yourself,youv been slagging peta for about ten years.give it a rest.

"Misogynist"?

Obviously you are a mentalist given your name and the fact that you actively seek out and then post on a Morrissey fan site...but Morrissey now hates women? What evidence are you basing that statement on? (Other than the shrill voices in your head).

Perhaps you and Peter should go on a camping holiday together? You are clearly both lunatics. I hear Chernobyl is lovely at this time of the year.
Chernobyl? Sounds lovely with radiating heat. Cheers for the suggestion!!

Will he play ‘Mexico’?

Where are Mexrissey these day?

Two things here:

1) This has happened so, so many times before ahead of a tour. Name in press, sell more tickets. That's all this is about.

2) PETA are uninformed, unscientific, crazed arseholes.

We see the faults in others that are true of ourselves.

Glad to see Morrissey involved in Mexican animal rights. Any step taken is one in the right directions. I have been a PETA supporter for many years. I don’t always agree with 100% they say or every initiative but I’m grateful they are out there doing something. It’s too easy to look the other way and sometimes people need to feel unconfiratable about how the rest of the inhabitants of the earth are treated. I also support PCRM (Physicians Committee fur Responsible Medicine,) the National Anti-Vivisection Society, and the Farm Sanctuary, among others.
PETA are uninformed, lying, two-face arseholes.

PETA are uninformed, lying, two-face arseholes.

YOU HEAR ME?????!!! PETA ARE TWO FACED 'ARSEHOLES'!!!!!:swear:swear

:rolleyes:

IF YOU DONT HEAR PLEASE POST SOME NONSENSE AND I WILL REPEAT!!:ahhh:

PETA HAS TWO FACES JUST LIKE ME I HAVE A COUPLE OF TWATS (SURFCE AND THE HALAL BUTCHER) AS FACE NO 2 THEY TAKE TURNS!!!:swear

DO YOU GET IT!!?? OR DO YOU NEED SOME SURFACE /HALAL BUTCHER POSTS TO REPEAT!!

:ha-no:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom